Chapter twelve

Zyair

She left. Without a single glance back, she left. I had hoped she would give in and come to me. I had hoped she would turn around and let me embrace her. But she left. And I stood rooted in the same spot for much time watching her leave. Is this what she really wants ? I asked myself. I thought of letting her go when she was out of site, i thought of letting her be but I couldn't. So I ran after her.

Just as soon as I had turned a corner I found her, she knelt down on dirt. Her knees exposed to the sharp rocks beneath her. I knelt before her and I took her in my arms. She cried, her shoulders shaking heavily it broke my heart. Her breathing was heavy with every sob that came from her. Tears kept racing and flowing from her eyes and with each tear that landed on my chest, I ached for her. But I sat embracing her, I hate that, that is all I am able to do.

We had sat there for a while as she cried but even after she stopped crying we sat there silently with her shoulders still shaking. Suddenly she made no movement, she lay still. She passed out. I rushed her to my chambers and requested for a doctor. "She will be fine your highness" he told me "She just passed out due to exhaustion, she should wake up soon" he said and left. I sat down next to her side of the bed. I studied her face. She had dark circles under her eyes, her face was pale as well. She looked exhausted but in all she was beautiful. Her hair fell down to her cheeks and i attempted to remove a single strand of hair covering her eyes and all I could was stare at her, at least until she is awake.

Bonus chapter ya'll.  I really hope you enjoy it.
Ya'll have yourselves a great night.