Welcome to the Show -Part 3

WARNINGS: drinking, grinding, cursing, dirty dancing, some flirting, some angst, I think that's it.

wc: 6951

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tour was finally here and you hadn't talked to Niall since his confession. You were afraid you would kiss him and it would just complicate everything. You knew you had to talk to him eventually, especially if you were dressing him for every show.

You took a deep breath before you got into an Uber and headed to the venue where the tour buses were. Luckily, the first stop was only one state over, so you didn't have to fly yet. You weren't the biggest fan of flying.

You packed some bags for yourself, and brought more outfits that you had sewn up for Niall, and finally arrived on the tour buses. You had been on one with some of the crew members. They were all nice and excited for the tour. But, you were more nervous thinking about seeing Niall again.

You had taken a bit of a nap, and when you woke up, you were at the venue, 13 hours later.

You got off the bus, with the help of the driver, took your bags, and the clothes you had left for Niall, and headed inside the venue. It was already bustling with people. You checked in, getting your lanyard, and then headed to the wardrobe room. Your room was a bit bigger than the others as you had a lot to work with. You spread everything out, leaving a few options for tonight, and adding the new clothes to the collection.

Just as you had placed the last shirt on the rack, the door opened. You turned around slowly and saw a freshly-showered Niall standing before you with wet hair, and a towel around his waist.

"Hey.... (Y/N)," he finally said after some quiet.

"Hello. Happy opening day!"

"Thanks," he smiled, running his hand on the back of his hair. "I'm glad you're here."

"Mmmm," you smiled.

"Is this what you picked out for tonight?" Niall asked, running his hands on the black silk tank top.

"Yeah," you cleared your throat. "That with the dark purple jeans and the Chelseas."

"I love it," he smiled.

You smiled back.

Niall got changed, turning around and quickly putting on his underwear, before turning back to you.

You held up the shirt and Niall swam into it. Then, he put on his jeans and zipped himself up. He laced up his boots, making sure to double knot them. When he was done, he brushed his hair the way he wanted and he was done.

You looked at him through the mirror and smiled. He caught your eye. "Honey, I'm sorry," he said.

"What are you sorry for?" you distracted yourself with a shirt on the rack.

"I made things awkward between us," Niall gave a half smile.

You shook your head and shrugged.

"I know I did because you didn't text me back."

You swallowed. "I just... needed time to think."

Niall turned around and walked towards you. You turned to face him and you swallowed again. He caressed your cheek with his thumb. "Listen, it's ok if you don't feel the same way. I shooted my shot and that's that. I'm not mad at you."

You looked down, but Niall lifted your face up. He looked up at the clock. "Shit. I've got to get on stage."

He made sure he looked good and grabbed onto the doorknob when you said, "I do though."