Welcome to the Show- Part 2

ou were hard at work on the outfits. You barely came out of your room in the month before the tour. You had designed most of them and then got some from other places that fit "your vision." But, it was all coming together and you were pretty proud of yourself. You just hoped Niall would be proud.

You were tempted to text him a few designs of what you had done, but the final fitting was in two days, so you just resisted the urge to wait.

When your fingers got tired of sewing, you turned on some music and laid on your bed for a few minutes. Harry came home from work. He brought home a pizza. After you ate, you showed Harry your designs and the stuff you had coming in.

"I'm really proud of you, sis," he gave you a side hug. "It all looks amazing."

"Thanks," you smiled.

Harry left your room and you cleaned up your materials before taking a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was here, the final fitting.

You had packed the stuff you made into your car and met the company who was bringing the rest of the clothes at the place you were meeting. Once you got there, you hung everything up on hangers, put his shoes out under them, took out your sketchbook and list to make sure everything was there.

Just as you were matching up the outfits and finished setting up, you heard the door open. Niall and his manager walked through and you immediately stood up straight.

"And we have press after this for iHeartRadio. And then you have rehearsal tonight and tomorrow," his manager said.

"Great. I'll be there," Niall nodded, while looking at you. He smiled. "Hey (Y/N)."

"Hi," you waved nervously.

Niall introduced you to his manager. You shook her hand. Then, she left. She had things to do, she said.

When the door closed, Niall smiled and held open his arms. You walked into them and gave him a hug. God, he smelled good. "How're ya today, darling?"

You separated and sighed. "Yeah. I'm good. How are you?"

He smiled again. "I'm good. You're not nervous, right?"

You bit your lip. "Well. Maybe I'll just lie to you."

He tsk'd. "Now don't do that."

You smiled. "So, let's see if you like them." You pointed to the clothes and Niall smiled, rubbing his hands together.

He walked over, feeling the fabric. "You made all of these? Must have taken forever."

"Well, some of these I ordered from other companies, but it was my decision with everything."

"I like them," Niall said, taking things off the rack and looking at them thoroughly. "I really like them."

You smiled, holding onto your sketchpad.

"I can't help but notice it's mostly tank tops and leather," he smiled.

"Oh! Well, um, I thought it should be consistent, you know?" You chuckled. "And you don't always have to wear the tanks. I have some jackets you can wear too. And there's button-downs. Oh, and dark jeans."

Niall smirked. "I'm just pulling your leg, (Y/N)."

"Oh."

"Although if you want to see me in the tanks then...," he shrugged.

"Me?" you swallowed.

"Mmmhmm," he said, as he took his shirt off and put on one of the ones you designed. "How do I look?"