jealously

Author's pov:As today there was a meeting for the upcoming project and all the employees were busy in preparing to give there best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right now yn was in the meeting hall helping others in arranging the things for the meeting suddenly some one called her.

?? : Yn...

Yn: huh.. Yess?? ( she said turning around observing the man in front of her)

?? : Remember me???

Yn: how can i, first remove your mask.

?? : ohh sorry... (He said chuckling removing the mask from his face)

Yn: jiminshii!!!!!!

Jimin: yesss..... ( he said smiling brightly)

Yn : how are you here??

Jimin: I'm new employee here.

Yn: yahh !! jiminiii i really missed you (yn said getting emotional)

Jimin: awww... Stop crying when your best friend is here( he said opening his arms for a hug)

(Jimin and yn were friends from high schools.As yn also didn't have any parents and jimin also lost his mother at very small age so they both got together very well, whenever yn was bullied in her college jimin always support her and save her from those students, he always loved her like his little sister)

Yn: opppaaa... ( she hugged him with teary eyes)

Jimin: don't cry princess ( he said and pecked her forehead)

( They both were happily enjoying each other's company not knowing there was someone else who was watching them while fuming in anger and jealousy)

( Author: yes baby he was jungkook, you guessed it right ( wink) )

Jk pov:I decided to check that all the preparation are done or not but as soon as I entered inside the hall, I saw yn was hugging a guy and he called her princess and also kissed her forehead and there were hugging each other being all lovey dovey. My blood boiled seeing this view. She was talking to him smiling brightly and they seems so close because no one will talk with a new employee being this friendly. I was in to much anger so i left from there cursing that guy.

<<<<<time skipppp>>>>>

In jk's office:

Jk: yn!! ......yn!!.....

Yn:yes..sir,yes sir (she rushed hurriedly inside the office) I'm sorry for being late.

Jk: what do you mean by sorry ... Don't you know when I need coffe( he said getting angry)

Yn: sir first listen to me, it's not like that actually there was a long queue on the coffee counter that's why i got late.

Jk: ohh.. So now you'll tell me what is right and what is wrong ( he said getting more angry).

Yn : but sir -( she got cut off)

Jk: ENOUGH!!! ( he said getting up)

He started taking dangerous step toward her she started taking steps backwards and he was also staring at her dangerously his stare was screaming anger and a unknown jealousy.Soon her bach hit the wall he trapped her between his muscular arms, then he took the coffee cup from her hand and threw it in the nearby Dustbin)

Yn pov: I was nervous as fuck the way he was looking at me i forget everything thing and when he took the cup from my hand and threw it in the dustbin I realised I fucked up very badly.

Jk: so you were saying something...
( he said leaning toward her neck. Her breath hitched. He said sniffing her neck)

Yn: I-l w-was... ( no word were coming out of her mouth)

Jk: hmm what ?? ( he said caressing her neck area by his nose and then he placed his lips on her neck and started sucking it slowly giving her unbearable pleasure)

Yn: (I was overwhelmed I bent my head giving him more access,at the moment I forget everything closed my eyes feeling his lips )

Jk:( he removed his lips from her neck and touched his nose with her )you didn't let me have my coffee... Now I will have you( he said attaching his lips with her hungrily)

Hufff!! That was a long one... 😅 . Okk my babygirlies next chapter is going to be ahem! Ahem! If you know you know🌚🌚🌚🌚. So voting target is 15+ votes 🐹 . So comment if you want next part soon. Till then love you bye bye 👋👋👋💕💕💕