hickeys

Author's pov:it was none other than jungkook who pulled her inside the room
Yn:youu!!

Jk:yes, it's me babe. (He said smirking)

Yn:look Mr. Whoever you are , I have nothing to do with you so. You better leave my way(she said being nervous)

Jk:yes you are right , you have nothing to do with me but i have many things to do with you baby(he said stepping toward her, she started moving backward but soon her back touched the wall. He trapped her between his arms and moved his face closer to her, and whispered in her year)

Jk:you so fucking sexy baby. You're driving me crazy.

(With this he grabbed her waist by his hand and attached his lips with her. He started moving his lips on her kissing her soo passionately while pressing his lower body over her body. He broke the kiss but slam his lips again on her, this time kissing her more hungrily . The kiss was full of lust. She started hitting him with her hand. But he pinned her hand above her head and deepen the kiss) .
Imagine him kissing her like this👇👇

 (She pushed him using all of her strength and started running out of the room but he grabbed her wrist and and pulled her toward him causing her to bump in his hard chest

(She pushed him using all of her strength and started running out of the room but he grabbed her wrist and and pulled her toward him causing her to bump in his hard chest. He pushed her on the bed and hover over her and started sucking her neck while she was struggling to get rid of his grip. He started kissing her more hungrily being out of control and whispered in her ear)

Jk:I have warned you. That you that you'll regret it baby . (He said getting up from the bed and left from there)

Meanwhile yn :
She was in a fucking shock but before she could process anything her phone started ringing. Yes it was Mina's call.

Yn:h-hello..

Mina:yah! Where are you yn I have been searching for you (she said being worried)

Yn:y-yes i-im coming .

(With this she went out of there And saw mina at the sitting area, Before she could ask anything she dragged her out of the club and ask her to drop her home. She told everyone thing to mina while heading to her home. Mina was also shocked as hell. But she tried to comfort her)

<<Time skipp>>

Yn pov: Mina dropped me home and i bid her good bye and closed the door. I was very exhausted because of the incident happened just few hours ago so,i decided to take a warm shower and relax my body

( after taking a good warm shower i came out of bathroom and sat in front of the mirror to dry my hairs but soon my eye fell on my neck. There was threw dark purple coloured hickeys. My breath hitched I cares it with my fingers but hissed in pain. The incident flashed in my mind but i shrugged the thought and applied some ointment on it and then went to my bed after drying my hair)
Yn:I wish I will never meet you again Mr. Fucker (she said to herself and soon drifted into sleep)

Heyy everyone!! 🌝actually I'm not good at writing smuts but i hope you had enjoyed it. So pls 🙏🙏do vote for me and comment for the next part. Till then love you all🥰🥰