32. Cramp

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Tu zyada soch rhi h Sherni, Saale Sahab ne itna bura nhi mana hoga teri baat ka. Fights are common, You guys are siblings after all. Tu unse nhi ladegi toh kisse ladegi? Tu hi bta" Darsh said casually from the other side as Aadhira kept her phone on her lap with the support of a pillow. She had put it on speaker, sitting right in front of it.

As Darsh's words seeped into her overthinking mind, she leaned more into the bed head. "Meri dikkat unka bura manna ya accha lagna nhi h Darshu", Aadhira stared at the white ceiling, averting her gaze from the ongoing call.

She pressed the pillow a little more into her stomach to ease out the marking cramp. But the ache her heart was experiencing after hearing her 'Bhaiya's' words was more than her insufferable cramps.

"Meri dikkat h ki mai kyu bura feel krrr rhi hoon unse ladne ke baad. Aaj tak toh unke words ne mujhe kabhi itna effect nhi kiya." Aadhira kept her worry in front of her boyfriend, who listened to her attentively on the other side of the call.

Darsh sighed as he said, "Tu realise nhi krrr paaa rhi Sherni yaaa, krna nhi chahti h?" Aadhira stayed silent as she knew what Darsh was trying to reflect upon, something she never wanted to hear not feel. "Tu khud hi bta iski wajah kya ho skti h?"

It had been an hour since Harshil and Aadhira had come to the farmhouse. Harshil had been quiet the whole time after the fight they had in the parking lot of the mall. Although he tried keeping a poker face yet his sister's eyes saw the hurt through the masquerade.

Aadhira had expected him to order her around or at least try to initiate a conversation, but he did none, and that budged Aadhira the most. After hearing Harshil's words an unknown guilt trapped her heart.

Her guilt was overflowing her thoughts, as Harshil's quietness budged her more. Deep inside her heart, she felt that she was the reason behind her brother's hurt.

Maybe his silence worried Aadhira a little. Since she came to her room, she hadn't seen her elder brother around. It etched her more when her brother's words at the mall rang in her ears.

She tried to divert her mind but when nothing helped she immediately called the person with whom she could share everything and anything without the fear of being judged. Her love, Her solace, Her Darsh, The only one who could help her out of the situation.

"I guess Maybe it's because of the periods..." Aadhira trailed upon her void reason when Darsh cut in her sentence saying, "Khud se itna bhi jhooth mat bol Sherni".

His tone held a slight sarcasm with the edge of a sadistic truth hanging on the end. The truth, which he needed his girlfriend to face rather than running away from it.

Aadhira ran her finger in the pattern of the floral pillow cover, knowing that her future husband was telling the truth. Seeking the silence on the other side, Darsh spoke "Dekh I won't force you but at least just consider giving your brothers a chance. Not because main keh rha hoon but because you want it"

"I don't want-" Aadhira tried protesting but was again interrupted by her beloved boyfriend," Don't finish that sentence Sherni". Darsh spoke in a stern authoritative tone, making Aadhira roll her eyes at him. Her goofy Darsh can be bossy at times.

"You are feeling guilty? Aren't you?" Darsh questioned gently, as he could easily imagine the pout that must have formed on his girl's lips when he used the former tone. He hated to be bossy with her but sometimes the lioness needed to be tamed.