Part 3(A strange dream )

On the other hand
                                  Time: 5:00am

Kim taehyung POV

What was that a dream..no it feels so real...I was sweeting badly..a-nd I w-was crying.But why.

I can't believe I had a dream about Yoona .that she is my real sister... No it can't be....it was heart breaking...but how can a dream be so accurate...
My hands were shaking I don't know why..nooo no it was not a dream no dream slcan feel so real.. no this can't be..

But what if she is. My heart starts to cench whenever I think about her ... what if she is my sister whom I hate till now... what if I lose her this time too..just like in dream..

Or maybe it just my imagination....I don't know what to do...

I was so thirsty. I went to the kitchen....but I saw someone it was Yoona but  what is she doing this early...I was  secretly watching her..why she was wearing her uniform now....
She quickly went outside without eating anything...
Why she went this early? And why didn't she eat anything?

Then reality hit me
I was the one who told her to not to show her face , I was the one who told her not to eat anything from the house.I was the reason why she became like this.when she first came she looked healthy and now she look so much skinny.... I am sorry....I feel disgusting for myself... I sorry Yoona.....now I can see how much she looked like me, I am sorry.I was a bad brother... But I really want to do something for you now pls...I sorry...I hated u for now reason...I was pathetic..

After that day I really tried to talk with Yoona but I couldn't ...
Where I tried Sunja would stick with me ..like a magnet....

After few days...

After school

Yoona POV.                         (6:30)

I was so hungry...I didn't eat anything from morning....let's see how much money I had...umm it
5000 won.. it will be enough.....

I quickly went to a convince Store and brought a cup noodles
( Ramen) After payment .. after waiting 3 min I started to eat....
And I was so tasty...

APOV.                        ( 9:00pm)

After eating, she went to home.. only to receive glare ... Then a person asked her.

??: why are so late?
Where were u this late huh?
*Angry*

Yoona: u don't have to show as if u care.....*cold*

Sunja: see oppa how arrogant she has become... U know brother, she even change her class

Rm: do u have any explanation for this..huh?

Yoona: and why should I tell u reason....

Rm: IS THIS HOW U TALK TO UR BROTHER ?*shut*

Sunja*smirk* maybe she was with boys roaming here and there..

Rm: what!!
Jin: here ur sister and we were worried for you...and u are roaming here and there with  boys .?

Yoona: worried, huh? *Wishers*

??: what is all this noise..?

Sunja: oh tae oppa see ...jin oppa and Namjoon oppa was just asking Yoona why she is late ...but she is arrogant..

Namjoon: why were u late huh..

Yoona: first of all ,I have walk to home .. I was hungry so I just went to a store to eat something...what is with it..*cold*