PART 1

Hello everyone, I hope u will like this story... I tried my best to write down my imagination. Yes, I am not good at grammar so pls forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story begins ~

3 years ago.

A/POV

It was the time when Yoona was brought to Kim Manion as an adopted child (at least everyone thinks that). She was so afraid.
Now she was standing in front of three men who were going to be her brothers. When suddenly someone came down...

??: oh brother who is she?

Oldest son: oh princess, she the adopted  daughter.

??: oh I see... Brother, she is not going to hurt me? Is she?
*Fake cry*

Second son: don't worry Princess will protect you no matter what.

On the other hand, yoona was standing all scared ...
She can sense everyone's stares
Also, she can see the evil smile on that girl's face 😈. But at that time she was too innocent to understand all that.

Then the second son said something which made Yoona flinch 😔

Second son: if u dare to hurt her then u are dead...
( While standing in front of her)

Yoona: y-e-s.....(Shaking out of fear)

Youngest: also call us sir.... not brother.
Only our Princess has the right to call us brother

While the oldest was silently watching this drama and was busy on the phone

Then he told them to stop ..and tell the maids to show Yoona her room... And told yoona that she would be going to the same school as Sunja.

After sometime

A/POV

The maids showed Yoona her room. Then she said to yoona to avoid Miss Sunja. She asked them who is she .. then the maids tell her that she is younger miss of the kim family...then she understands about who they are talking about.

Yoona POV

I don't know what I am suppose to do.. I just want to cried all night..... At first I was happy that I am going to have a family but I never expected this .... That they would welcome me like that....
Mom why did you gave birth to me I am useless....(Crying)

Well I think it's my life now...
But atleast the few maids are still good to me.(Sobbing) .

Then I went   to sleep...

After some days

Her brother sent her to Seoul high school to continue her studies...she was doing quite well in school.... Then one day yoona tired to propose a boy she liked in her class...but Yoona don't know that he was already someone's else.. ofcourse he said no.but when sunja came to know this,it made her blood boil...so she planned something  to give her a lesson.. and since that day the bullied was started

When
one day when she was in class it was recess time. everyone was doing some work... then suddenly Sunja told everyone that her bracelet was missing...
They all started to search for everyone.. yoona was not in the class. then a friend of sunja said it could be in Yoona's bag because she said that she saw earlier Yoona was continuously staring at sunja s bracelet...so a student went and checked it and it was there....

At the same time yoona came from the washroom..and everyone was staring at her ....

Then she asked what happened.
Then a classmate tells her everything... But she didn't know about anything. Then Sunja came and slapped Yoona.  Yoona was shocked... Some classmates supported yoona that she can't do that.. and some supported Sunja. She told everyone that she  tell everyone that she did not did that.. soon the teacher came and told everyone to seat in their seats

After the long day..
When  yoona arrived at home she was welcomed by another slap by someone , which she end up on the  floor... It's was so tough that it started bleeding...

There was everyone in the room.. staring at the innocent soul. She doesn't even know what happened.. then someone said

??: how dare try to steal my daughter's bracelet....huh? How dare you .. u piece of sh*t..! u useless child.. huh?

She could not utter a single word
Out of the pain....it was the first time she was like that.

Like this, the years passed... In school Sunja bullied Yoona horriblely which no one can can expect.Now she is a college 1st year student.

Yoona became used to the abuse... She became emotionless... She never talked to anyone unless it was necessary.her body was full of brushes and cuts and burns ..
Earlier she expects her step brother to at least save her once .... But no they never did.the only thing they did was giving her death glare,cold treatment.Actually, they never cared.  ...her other brothers either yell at her or bully her. And school was another hell for her... Sunja and her millions always bully her and she can't even raise her voice for it.. or Sonja will kick her out from home..

All the years she was bitten and abused for things she did not commit... She always tried to tell her brothers but no , she didn't get the chance.... Nor her brother believe her.

Continue...........................

So in this story ,Yoona and her youngest brother had an reincarnation..I know it kinda sounds weird but trust me I will try my best ...

So after 9 years the kim family went bankrupt for some reason..
Now they are that rich like before.kim Taehyung (aka yoona's third brother)..fell ill .That time Yoona was the only person who took care of them..
She done all the house chores cause kim family can't afford to pay the maids now...but still no one cared for Yoona.Even her mother still cared for Sunja despite she didn't even help them. She stays irritated everyrime.. because she can't get expensive things now..so she throw her anger on Yoona buy... complaining to her mother and brothers about Yoona...
But one day...

Sunja can't stay with them in that condition so she stole everything that was left in kim manion...and she was talking to her friends on phone but she does not know that someone was listening to her secretly...it was kim taehyung (third brother)...

Let me clear up the confusion .........

So yoona was the real daughter of kim family but no one knows about it not Yoona know about it until her last breath.. on the day she came to know about the truth.she had an accident ...she died with pain in her heart that her family,her parents,her brother were her Real family......
She can't even tell anyone about this truth 😭.. she only wanted her family's love ... She was a human too right? She has the right to be loved., right?

Let's see if God gave her a second chance