Chapter Twenty Two: Sucker Punch

TWITTER

Nick Grimshaw (@grimmers)
@TheTommo you're ignoring me on purpose love

Hanna Malik (@mrszaynm)
TOMMO IS DATING NICK FUCKING GRIMSHAAAAW

Live While We're Young (@PlainBlackTs)
TOMMO IS DATING NICK THEY ARE FIGHTING WHAT IS LIFE

Olivia Styles (@Olivia_97)
@grimmers Are you and Tommo dating?

Joanna Cole (@Jcole_Payne)
HE'S NOT WITH HARRY?!?!

Shannon (@payzercrazer)
OMG WHAT IS THIS

Janine Gilbert (@number317)
I wonder what would happen if one day Tommo randomly introduces us to his boyfriend and nobody has any idea whatsoever who he is.

-5 minutes later-

Harry Styles (@Harry_Styles)
You are not to touch what isn't yours

Kayla Grey (@Harrystrousers)
DID THIS JUST HAPPEN

Black feather girl (@gurlwithheadband)
Did somebody touch his girl or

Adriana (@seventhousand1)
"@Harry_Styles: you are not to touch what isn't yours" is this jealous harry or what?

Evelyn Francis (@HappyFeet12)
And award for best indirect goes to @Harry_Styles

-2 hours later-

The Tommo (@TheTommo)
Gonna go out here and "confirm" that I am absolutely not dating Nick Grimshaw.

Nick Grimshaw (@grimmers)
@TheTommo I wish I was that lucky :(

Trisha! (@t_string)
BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE

---

"Fucking asshole," Harry cursed as he read the tweets later that same Monday.

"Harry..." Louis tried.

"He's an ass."

"Yeah, but-"

"A fucking twat." Louis just sighed and gave his boyfriend a sidelong glance. Harry had been going through people's reactions on Twitter and it wasn't exactly helping his mood. After having a pretty intense make out session and Louis had given Harry a rather amazing blowjob, if he could say so himself, he had found that "Tommo and Grimmy" was trending in the entire UK, and he tweeted out that he was not dating him. That only led to Nick's response and Harry's really bad mood.

"Was it really necessary? Did he really have to call you 'Love'? He's a shit starter! And did he really have tweet again?!," Harry continued. "Fucking asshole."

"Love," Louis said only to receive a pointed stare from him. Louis rolled his eyes and continued anyway, "Can you stop fussing about it? I've already told them I'm not with him. They know that now."

"I don't care. He's an ass."

"Babe..." Harry didn't answer and just stared murderously at his screen. Louis gave up and leaned back against the armrest on the other side of the couch. Scrolling through his own phone he read what people had to say. Most people were still confused but accepted his "confirmation" and as most of them wanted him to be together with Harry, they gladly took his tweet to heart. Nick hadn't texted or called Louis again since he tweeted that he was absolutely not with him. Louis did not intend to ever answer Nick's tweet, he wasn't going to start a fuss and he wasn't going to encourage any kind of continuation of what Nick was trying to start.