chapter two

It was the beginning of a new day. Nothing could be heard aside from the sound of raindrops drumming on the ground. Y/N was laying on her bed wide awake listening to the rain.There was something about this weather that was strange yet addictive. It gave her a mix of peace, loneliness and  ..... Confusion?

Y/N got out of the bed as soon as the sound of the rain got faint and prepared herself for school and left her house fifteen minutes early. The weather turned sunny eventually.

(TIME SKIP)

Y/N was sitting in her classroom feeling bored. She cupped her face in her hands and was staring outside the window waiting for her friends to arrive.

After waiting for a few more minutes, her friends arrived and greeted her. They chatted until the teacher walked in.

"Goooood mooooorniiiggg teeeeacher"

(TIME SKIP)

"Bye Y/N! "

"Bye!"

Y/N bid her friends goodbye and left the school for her house.to her surprise, there was no one walking on the road. It was as empty as a ghost town. Only the
sound of her footsteps were heard.

Y/N stopped in her tracks as she saw a notebook fall from the sky and land in front of her. She looked up at the sky wondering how did the notebook even fall from the sky. She then dropped her gaze at the notebook again and picked it up.

Death note?

Y/N took a look at the inside of the note and there were some instructions written.She kept walking with the notebook in her hand planning to take it with her since it could get run over by a vehicle if she left it on the road.

That's an aesthetic notebook.
I'll try to find it's owner.

(TIME SKIP)

"Mom I'm home "

"Welcome back Y/N!"

"Mom I'm going to my room. I'm really sleepy. Please don't disturb me" her mother gave her a nod of understanding.

Y/N went to her room and locked it from inside.She looked at the black notebook she was still holding and opened it.

Death Note: How to Use It

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

This note will not take effect unless the writer has his/her victims face in their mind while writing their name. This is to ensure people with the same name are not affected.

After writing the name, you have 40 seconds to write the cause of death.

If no cause is written, the victim will simply die of a heart attack.

After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

The Death Note will never run out of pages.

A page from the Death Note, or even a fragment of the page will have the same effects as the note.

The person who owns a Death Note is going to encounter their shinigami in 49 days (or less).

The instrument to write can be anything, as long as it can write directly on the paper and remains as eligible letters.

"What idiot thought anyone would fall for this?" Y/N thought to herself.

"Seems like you don't believe in the note hehe"Y/N's eyes widened to the demonic, unfamiliar sound.