How he didn't noticed earlier

Hi friends, my next OS.

A random thought of mine.

Not related to the show....

-----------------------------------------

In Mahajan house,

Everyone was having breakfast when DJ came and had his seat.

As he sat down at the breakfast table, his eyes scanned the array of dishes laid out before him.....He took a sip of coffee and recognized the familiar taste it was made by his wife, Ruhi.....

DJ and Ruhi's relationship was not a happy or joyful one, unlike what one would expect from a husband and wife....

Their marriage was merely a business deal between two powerful families, a strategic alliance to strengthen their influence in the business world.....

DJ had never truly acknowledged Ruhi as his wife, treating her more like a business partner than a life partner.....

However, in recent days, DJ has started to notice a change in his feelings towards Ruhi.....

Perhaps it was her unwavering support during a difficult merger, or the way she handled a crisis at the office with grace and composure.....

Whatever the reason, DJ found himself gradually warming up to his wife, seeing her in a new light.

lost in his thoughts, Isha, Miraya, and Shanaya approached Ruhi with a request for help.....

Miraya : Bhabhi, we need your help with something....

they said, their faces filled with excitement......

Gargi, who was sitting beside DJ, interrupted them and said,

Gargi : Let her eat first, she can help you afterwards....

The girls exchanged pleading looks with Ruhi, who couldn't resist their puppy dog eyes.....

Ruhi : It's okay, Mom, I'll eat later. Come, I'll help you.....

she said with a smile, as she got up from her seat and followed them out of the dining hall..... everyone chuckled and admired the bond that Ruhi shared with everyone in the house.....

DJ felt a strange sense of warmth and admiration towards her.....He realized that there was more to their relationship than just a business arrangement....

Yuvika came down getting ready for the office....

Yuvika : mummy bhabhi kaha hai..??

Bhoomi : lo aa gayi ek aur bhabhi ki chamchi.....isha miraya shanaya le gaye hai usse apne sath....kuch kaam tha...??

Yuvika : bhabhi bhabhi....

She went from there....

Bhoomi : arey....yeh bacche bhi na bichari ruhi ko chod te hi nahi hai....

Everyone chuckled.....

Arjun : mummy mummy....woh...

Bhoomi : ab tu mat puchna ruhi kaha hai...

Arjun : exactly kaha hai bhabhi actually aaj mera competition hai aur bhabhi ne promise kiya tha ki woh mere saath aayengi mujhe cheer karne kaha hai....

Gargi : hey bhagwan, miraya ke kamre mein hai....

Arjun : okay....

He went from there....

DJ was dumbfounded by their bonding with her.....

Dhanraj : jabse ruhi aayi hai hume humare baccho ki chinta karne ki zarurat nahi padti usne sab sambhal liya hai....