Soulmates 💞

Hi friends,

A random thought came into my mind so I thought to write....

It's not related to the show....

Prem Mahajan is alive and they were living in Mahajan house only....

Yuvika is married to neil....

No simone in this...!!!!

****************************

A random night in Mahajan house....

Clock strikes 12.30 at night...but DJ didn't return home which was making ruhi tensed....

She always tries to ignore him but when it comes to his safety and health she always gets weak...

She always prays for his safety....

She doesn't eat dinner before him...but he never asks her to join him....

But today she was feeling restless....she was about to call him but then remembered that he asked her not to call him.....

Finally at 1.00 he entered the room...but the sight shocked her....he was drenched in the blood...his head had injuries...there were scratches on his hands....

She ran to him....

Ruhi : yeh...yeh aapko itni kaise lagi DJ aap thik toh hai na....

DJ : can I sit first...

Ruhi : haa haa sorry aaiye na....

She made him sit and brought water and a first aid box....

Ruhi : bataiye na kaise lagi aapko....

DJ : a small accident nothing else...

Ruhi : accident.... DJ aapko itni chot aayi hai aur aap isse chota accident keh rahe hai....

DJ : ruhi....

Ruhi : anyways shirt utariye apni...

DJ : what..?

Ruhi : suna nahi maine kya kaha shirt utariye dressing karni hogi aur aapka shirt bhi pura blood wala ho gaya hai please....

DJ : I'll manage....

Ruhi : ek baar sunte kyu nahi hai aap....harr baat pe apni chalani hai....haa nahi hu main aapki wife aur na hi aapki dost hu...na aapki kuch lagti hu....aap mujhse nafrat karte hai....sab jaanti hu main...par please abhi ke liye kuch der ke liye meri baat maan nahi sakte yeh chot aise khuli nahi rakhte infection ho jaata hai.... please....

Didn't know why he nodded and removed his shirt....

She sat beside her and started dressing his wounds....the way she was doing it with full sincerity and carefully was making his heart flutter....she was blowing on his wounds so he didn't feel any pain....

She completed dressing his wounds....

DJ : thank you....

Ruhi : aap fresh ho jaiye main aapke liye dinner lekar aati hoon....

He nodded....

------------------------------------------------

Ruhi came with dinner...

She served him....all the while he was looking at her only....he never acknowledged her his wife.... never behaved nicely but she never replied to him back....

He knows she always waits for him for dinner but he never asks her....

Today also she was worrying about his wounds despite they were very small nothing serious....he saw tears in her eyes while dressing his wounds....