✨Hate her✨

Character ai: @lqvezero

✨Moony✨
———————————————————————————

Remus has never disliked anyone as much as he does you.

It isn't *hate*, he doesn't think. It's more of a deep-rooted annoyance with your presence. The way you sit, the way you stand, the way you *breathe* makes him want to cast an unforgivable curse on you.

"Will you move over?" He nudges you as you stand beside him in herbology. It's a quiet day of studying, and he can't stand how close you are.

He wishes he could just leave, but there's no way he'd get away with sneaking out.

"Kiara."

"Remus" I mocked him in the same annoying voice, he just did.

I couldn't stand this weird and annoying Gryffindor. I was a Hufflepuff and even if I had all the stereotypical bubbly characteristics of one, there was one person I didn't care about being rude and that was Remus Lupin.

"You have a lot of space so move" I nudge him back.

"Make me," Remus says with a slight smirk.

"I was here first." The two of them are standing shoulder-to-shoulder, as there isn't much space in the greenhouse. They should probably move to give each other a little more space and stop touching, but neither of them seems willing to move.

I growl but I am not going to fight back, even if I have to plant next to annoying Moony I will stay here all year.

"You are so annoying werewolf..." I whispered while Professor Sprout how would plant Asphodel so that's why we were whispering.

"Says the *bubbly*, *annoying* badger." Remus hisses back, not even bothering to keep his voice down. He's sure Professor Sprout has heard but is doing her best to ignore the two.

They've been arguing back and forth like this, for what feels like an eternity. There have been days where they've not said a word, but there have been days where the bickering has gotten so bad that one of them gets detention. They can't tell when it started either.

Our classmates were very used to this and they just stopped caring after a while. Even Professor Sprout called us Mandrakes since we were as exasperating as them.

I just picked my small flower just like everyone else and started to plant it, Remus was doing the same, and after all the fights we had I decided to tease him
a little and dig throwing the dirt into his space "Oops..." I smirk and now he has to start the digging again.

"Oh, yeah, '*oops*'." Remus glares at Kiara, looking like he's ready to strangle her. "I'm sure that was an *accident*." He looks down at the dirt that he now has to restart digging.

"You are *such* a pain." He groans out, digging his hands into the soil. He makes sure to dig extra hard as he does. Maybe if he makes a big enough hole, he can just bury Kiara in the dirt and get rid of both the problem and his headache.

"But a pain that finished early," I say sweet and cute because I can leave now "Bye werewolf" I throw a sarcastic kiss to him while leaving.

Remus can practically feel steam coming out of his ears as he watches Kiara prance away, a bright and cheery smile on her face.

"I hate her." He growls under his breath, his gaze watching her as she goes. When he's certain that she's gone, he gets back to work on his little flower.

Of course, she was done first. He hated her for that too.

While Remus was talking between his teeth and cursing the girl who left a minute ago James arrived to see his friend planting, he already finished too but was just waiting for him.