Princess.

***************************************

Mayas pov:

I woke up early today it was 6:30am and I remember crying myself to sleep yesterday because of my mom but I don't care anymore.

I decided to go downstairs to drink water until I heard someone's footsteps i didn't pay attention but when I heard a sound of clicking I got scared.

I followed the sound to see where it's coming from It lead me to the backyard.

I walk into the backyard. And saw someone standing and smoking.

I went and pat him to turn him around and it was none other then Leo.

"What are you doing here?"he says

"It's my house what are YOU doing here" I say pointing at him.

"None of your kind business" he says rolling his eyes

"How rude!" I say turning my head around to walk. Until I felt a hand pull my arm "what do you want, didn't you say it's not my business" I said angrily

"My bad,it is your business" he says laying his arm on my shoulder.

"Fine."

"Why are you awake so early?"I asked him. "I couldn't sleep had to smoke one in order to make me sleepy"he says

"What about you?" He says raising his eyebrow. "I woke up early for some reason but I'll sleep again" I say raising my shoulder and then resting them.

"Hm good..." he says. "Princess"he finished his sentence.

Holy fuck did he call me princess?

No body ever called me that except my family....

I felt a huge tsunami of butterflies crawl down my spine to my stomach.

"Princess?" I say with my eyebrows raised. "Isn't that what your dad called you?" He says looking at the view infront of us. "Yes but nobody ever called me that except my family"

"You don't like it?" He says making eye contact with me.

"I love it."

***************************************

After chitchatting for a bit with Leo we both felt really sleepy so we both went upstairs to our rooms. And slept.

***************************************

I woke up because my alarm rang and it was 1pm so I decided to stand up and go shower asap.

After 3 hours everyone has to be ready. So I decided to go shower.

I wonder what others are doing right now.

But before I got into the shower I had to go wake up Leo cuz I know he won't wake up early because of how late he slept.

I leave my room and go into his room quickly and quietly so nobody sees me.

I enter and see him sleeping Peacefully.

Decided to wake him up by patting on him but hardly "Leo wake up it's really late"

He mumbles and digs his face into the pillow. "come on you need to wake up Leo seriously it's really late"

He doesn't even wake up or moves so I had to take the things up a notch.