3 flashbacks.

(Assfamily😍)
(Groupchat)
(Mommy😍=Maya
Daddy😍=Leon
Auntie=Isabella
Uncle=Adam
Cousin=Emily
Kid=Matteo
Kiddo=Lina)

**************************************

Mommy😍:why tf did y'all
Think it would be a great idea
To start a whole fucking drama.

Auntie:stop it maya whenever
We try to protect you your always
Ungreatful.

Kiddo:Yeah fr stop acting like a
Bitch. Thank Leo Brian Caleb.

Cousin:learn to thank people.

Mommy😍:k

(Mommy😍 went offline)

Kid:Nah y'all went too far.

Cousin:whatever atleast she
Wont blame any of y'all.

Daddy😍:fuck you all.

(Everyone went offline)
***************************************

Leo's pov:

I saw the chats and how the girls yelled at my love. I was pretty mad. I called maya Just to make sure she was alright.

"What?" She says grumpily I could hear in her voice that she was crying. "Where are you right now?" I say with a cold tone.

"None of ur business fuck you"she shouts in the phone. "Tell me now" I say same in her tone. I didn't want to scare her so

I said "love I wanna see you so tell me where are you" while smiling at the phone. "I'm home" she says and Hangs up

I picked my car keys and went to her house ASAP and she lives alone anyways with Lina so I don't have to worry.

***************************************

Mayas pov:

Leo called me and asked me where I was. Which is a surprise cuz I don't know why but he changed a lot after I joined the university. It's cute tbh.

But anyways I got the flash back of Ryan again. The wounds. The bruises he used to give me finally came back to him. It wasn't enough too.

The way he used to abuse me. Did a 16 year old deserve it?? did i???

Fuckkkkkkkk

I can't hold my tears anymore.

I burst into tears until I heard a door open I knew it was Leo cuz he has a spare key to my apartment. I quickly wipe my tears and put setting powder under my eyes just so they don't look red and puffy.

*knock knock* "come in" I order. "How you doing my love??" Leo goes.

"I'm great!" I say fake smiling. He stares at my eyes for some minutes, looked like he was admiring them.

"What are you looking at" I chuckle.
"Just reading your eyes." He says with a straight face.

"Hm??"

"You were crying." He says.

Here we go again. I have to lie again.

"Love tell me the truth." "Ik you were crying then there's no point of lying."he says holding my hands.

"Leo idk I'm completely lost. I feel like the past it getting to me again. I can't live like this anymore I'm tired." I say while tears start forming in my eyes.

He immediately pulled me into a hug. It was a long hug I loved it. I just wanna sleep in his arms.

Fuck maya his your friend.

***************************************

Leon's pov:

I pulled her into a long hug. She really needed one. I could just tell.

She fell asleep in my arms.*chuckle* cute. She looked like a baby while sleeping.
I just want to kiss her so bad.

I layed her head carefully on the bed and handed her a plushie she always sleeps with. And was about to leave.

Until. "Bunny your the best I love you so much." Now I'm definitely not jealous of a fucking plushie. But whatever I left from there and decided to make her ramen cuz it's her favorite.

She loves when I cook ramen for her cuz we Spanish ppl add some of our own spices to it.

So I did the ramen and placed it next to her nightstand. And made sure to put a clock for her at 4pm so she could wake up
Early cause maybe we'll go to a party or smth.

I called our groupchat with Teo Adam Isabella Emily and Lina and told them all to apologize to her.

"If none of y'all apologized to her asap you all will get to face the consequences" I say with no joking tone.

.................

***************************************

Heyy bestiesss!!!
How was this chapter???
I didn't know what to write so I wrote a really boring one😭😭.
But yeh see y'all next chapter✨💕