[ 11 ] HANDLE IT (PREVIEW)

PREVIEW [ FULL CHAPTER AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON NOW ] will be updated in a few weeks! EARLY MAY 2024

[ 11 ] HANDLE IT

TOSHA

I handed Vinny both plates for him and Lori. Once Vinny got home, he surprised both Lori and I by requesting that Lori come out and have dinner with him privately outside by the pool. I was stunned by his abruptness and I can agree that Lori was as well.

However, to my surprise, Lori agreed to have dinner with him.

After he disappeared, I began to prepare mine and Matteo's plates just as the front door opened.

I could hear Matteo's steps enter the house and I mentally prepared myself to receive him and hear how his day had been.

Matteo's voice beamed into my ears before I saw his face. "Hmm, baby! What did you cook today?" His large frame entered the kitchen and I smiled as I rubbed my belly.

His face was covered with a smile as he approached me to embrace me. "Hey, baby,"

"Hey," I said as he leaned down to give me a kiss. I held his head and ran my fingers through my ears as my lips sucked and licked his tongue. "Hmm," I moaned out. "Vinny and Lori will be eating outside so we have some privacy." I told him as I peppered kisses on his lips.

His hands travelled around the roundness of my backside and pulled me closer to him for another kiss. "Hmm, that sounds good to me. What did you make today?"

I smirked as he squeezed my buttcheeks. "It's something I'm thinking about adding to the menu. I've been playing around with this recipe and I think I finally got the right measurements."

He groaned and pulled me closer. "I can't wait to try it. Go on, have a seat and I'll bring it over with something to drink for us."

I smiled at him and got up on my tippy toes to kiss him again. We held each other there for a moment and it just felt good to be in his presence. I loved smelling him and feeling the security that he brought to the space with his sturdiness.

Although I was eager to know about his day, I also didn't want to push the conversation too soon. I wanted to wait and see how he felt first and if he was open to sharing more details with me, he would.

I went to the dining room and sat down at the table and waited for him.

Soon after, he returned with our food and set down the entrees. He went back to the kitchen to get our drinks and returned to me.

"What kind of meat is this?"

I waited until he was officially sat and picked up my fork. "It's duck meat."

"Oh, wow. I would've never guessed that. It smells kind of sweet."

"The sauce is cherry infused so it's a bit sweet and a little salty. I thought the combination was great with the vegetables." I told him.

Without hesitation, Matteo began eating and he visibly showed how much in aw he was with the food. That was probably one thing that never changed about him. He thoroughly enjoyed my cooking and was always interested in trying out my new recipes. During university days, I would say that I did indeed mess up a few meals but he never wavered. He always gave me his honest opinion on how my food was.

"How was your day, baby?" Matteo asked me after swallowing his food.

I swallowed the divinely cooked piece of duck meat and took a sip of my drink. "It was good. Lori and I got the majority of the things we received from the gender reveal sorted out upstairs in the nursery."

His eyebrow rose. "What? Baby, I told you I didn't want you or Lori carrying all of that stuff upstairs by yourselves."

PREVIEW [ FULL CHAPTER AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON NOW ] will be updated in a few weeks! EARLY MAY 2024