Dad

I grabbed my bag, equipped with clothes, toiletries, and my dagger. I opened the window of my room, and jumped out, landing on my feet. I live with my dad, who keeps me locked up in my room because he's scared of humans. My mom was killed by humans when I was two. I'm pretty sure they have changed.

It's my sixteenth birthday today, and I'm not spending it in my room again. I ran into the darkness and didn't stop. Unfortunately I had never really been outside, so I didn't know about the huge gate in-front of my house. I smacked into it and fell backwards. I looked up to be met with the face of one of the guards. I grinned sheepishly. "heeeeyyy Ben. Nice haircut?"
He pulled me off the ground and dragged me too my dad. "come on Ben!"
" I might have let you go if you knew my name." He said, teasingly.
I groaned. When I got to my dad, he did not look happy. I waved at him.
"What did I say about going outside?!".
"You said no?"
"Yes so..".
"Wait yes? Whew! I can go outside! Thanks dad!" I said interrupting him. I got up to go to the door, but ended up being dragged to the dungeon.
"Come on guys, we can talk about this!", I said, in the most convincing voice possible. They didn't answer. In Fact, they completely and utterly ignored me. I decided to ignore them too, but I think they enjoyed that.
Once we got to the dungeon, they threw me in.
"Your dad will come talk about how long you will be here.", said the guy I called Ben. I looked away from the bars and faced the wall.
After fifteen minutes of waiting my dad finally showed up. I didn't look at him until he told me I would be in here for two weeks without deer blood, and I would only get rattle snake blood, witch was sour and awfully bitter. It also smelled bad, considering it was left out in the sun for two weeks at a time. Too make matters worse, I would only get it when I was in dire need.
"You can't do that!", I screamed.
"And you can't go outside". He said, referring to the incident earlier.
I screamed in rage and my dad walked away. I was left with my thoughts.