Episode-105

Episode-105

   Author’s POV:

  King Lionel supported Estella’s unconscious self… he took her in his arms and said, “I am sorry, Estella… but you don’t know how much he needs you to survive…. He loves you, forgive him… I beg you…”

  King Lionel looked at the bloody war ground and said, “I am sorry,  I promised my mother to take care of him…. I will… I love my brother more than my own child….”

   King Lionel approached Adrian, who was still ready to kill anyone.. and killing everyone… he was even neglecting his own injuries..

   Estella was still in Lionel’s arm, he said, “Adrian…” but Adrian didn’t responded…

   King Lionel said, “Adrian…. Estella is here… I found her…” Adrian turned to his brother as he heard this. he rushed to take Estella in his arms, dropping the sword, Adrian sat down, holding Estella close to him, embracing her.

  King Lionel ordered the soldiers, “the war ends… this place belongs to us… surrender…” the remaining few people of the town got on their knees. The soldier’s cheered for their victory….

  Lionel said to Adrian, “Adrian… let’s return… she is fine…”

   A few hours later,

   Adrian was still holding Estella in his arms on the horse, and King Lionel was riding beside him. Adrian asked, “why is she not walking up? Where do you find her,  brother…”

    King Lionel said, “I made her unconscious…. she will wake up soon….”

  Adrian furrowed, Lionel said, “she refused to come… she was running away… because she couldn’t forgive you.. I don’t know how you treated her, but she is still holding it to heart…” Adrian looked at the peaceful lady in his arms, and King Lionel said, “Ask for forgiveness…. Women’s are different than us. They feel more…. But they can forgive that we naturally can’t…. ask her for forgiveness… give her the choice…. This is the only way you have your love back…”

   Adrian said, “I don’t care if she forgives me or not….. she can’t leave me…”

    Estella’s POV:

I fluttered my eyes to see clearly, I was in front of palace and the horse is getting in and slow… but I have no will, I head hurts a little… I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

   I felt warm and secure arms holding me up and walking in….. I must be sleeping for long… more than one day…..

   I whispered, “Adrian…. I want water….” I am thirsty…

  Adrian noticed I was awake, and he said, “Estella…. You get whatever you want, first let’s take you to bed…”

    I was sitting on the bed, and drank some water, maids brought food… and the physician said my head was fine….

   Adrian was getting his wounds treating in front of me, looking at me. his perfect muscular body had few scratches and wounds…. I was just looking at the physician treating his wounds…. It might hurt a lot, but he is not even flinching.

  After a few minutes, Adrian said, “that’s enough… Get out…” The physician bowed and walked out, closing the door. Adrian got up and walked close to me. He sat beside me on the bed and touched my face…. Somehow, I was craving for this… for his warmth and comfort…

  He asked, “did he harm you?”

   I whispered, “no…. I protected myself…. he was going to marry me, but…. I killed the priest….” Adrian nodded and said, “I am glad you did… I am glad you are safe….”

He kissed my lips lightly. He was expressing his affection. For this moment, I don’t feel the need to push him away…. tears roll down….

   He separated and said, “please… listen to me…  I warned you not to go alone when Tristan approaches you… I can kill him again. I am so angry…. you almost killed me in worry after you vanished from my eyes…”

   Adrian embraced me. He loves me… more than I can think…. I feel like he is trying feel me, smell me… he whispered, “it still feels like you will vanish again….  I can’t bear that….” My eyes got teary…