Episode- 20

Episode- 20
   Author’s POv:
      2 day’s later…
       Estella sneaked to meet Adrian… Adrian was waiting for her and was desperate to see her he was angry at this point…
    She hugged as soon as she saw him with a smile…. Adrian complained, “I am angry on you… it’s been 2 days we last met…”
    Estella looked at him and said, “Tristan is always with me so it makes hard to sneak…”
   Adrian said with anger, “That snake… I should just put him behind the bars… he is trying to take you away…”
   Estella said, “Don’t say like that…. He is good man, it just he cares for me and maybe like me… it would be hard to explain him and others about us..” she sigh and placed her head on his shoulder…
      Adrian said, “Don’t talk in his favor… he has no right to like you… and we don’t need to explain anything… I just need to declare about us… at last I am a Prince..”
  She made a face and said, “Yea.. you are…”
     Estella got away from him and said, “I need to go….”
   Adrian pulled her back to him and said, “I won’t allow that, Ella… you just came..”
   She pouted and said, “Bakery is busy… your brother’s wedding is coming and I am sure… in few minutes Tristan would be searching me…”
     Adrian said with a hit of anger, “When is that snake leaving..”
     Estella said, “Uncle asked him to help and stay for your brother’s wedding… uncle said he is young and hardworking so he can help a lot…”
     Adrian sigh and looked at her… he said, “Some time I want to put your uncle in prision..”
   She said as she kissed his lips, “Don’t do that… just 10 days and he will leave…”
     Adrian placed a kiss on her forehead and said, “ok… but manage time for me… ok” she nodded and left after having few glance at Adrian…
     3  days later evening ,
   The market was lighted with candles and Adrian in disguise, he was covering his face and observing the market..
        John said, “Adrian, we are doing this for 3 hours already shouldn’t we stop and return to the palace… anyways our guards are appointed because of your brother’s wedding…”
    Adrian said, “That’s not promising….. I will look for few more minutes… you go and look on the other side of the market… keep your eyes open and be safe….”
   John said, “As you wish… be safe yourself… I have to answer your brother if anything happens to you…” Adrian smirked and walked further…
    After an hour he spotted a guard speaking with a young man… from the view he knew guard was interrogating the man… Adrian decided to look from afar…. Maybe beating then won’t reveal the truth but following then can……soon the guard tried to check the man’s clothes out of his worry…
       The guard found a dragger and some other needle like weapon… Adrian knew they were from out of the kingdom… the man runs in the wood for his survival, the guard follows the man and so did Adrian…
      Adrian followed the chase for few minutes already they were too deep into the woods… Adrian noticed the guard was attacking the man saying, “Surrender or you would meet the death…”
   The man attacked the guard instead, his fighting and attacking pattern was similar to the other spy, Adrian was sure they belong to same master, the same person trained them… Adrian decided to stay behind the tress and watch from distance… he knew this young man who look hardly 17 or 18 has no chance in front of this guard…
     The guard attacked the young man and then man landed on the ground his sword was thrown away from him…. the guard pointed his sword on the man’s neck and said, “Surrender…”