2.Home?!

Green lush parted as they moved across the forest path. They bid their farewells to the Nishada's and continued their journey.

It was early morning, they all 6 moved forward down the forest in the chill chirpy morning.
The Chambal river that originates from the Vindhya ranges cascaded elegantly down the mountain , she looked like a magnificent snake crawling gracefully under the thick foggy blankets.
All of them hopped down their horses and took a handful of water from her refreshing waves. Water was chilling and a shiver went down their spine as they splashed it on their face.
_________________________________

Vrishsena just returned from his teacher to meet his family after a long time. It was a rather pleasent morning so he decided to take their horse on a little ride , to roam around aimlessly just to see if things have changed ..

Except for the busy markets and little merry filled bustles in villages, everything was peacefully calm and settled. It was almost the end of 3rd prahar of the day (around 9o'clock in the morning). He decided to take the horse back home, safe to the shades, as the Sun will wore them off while they return if they continued further.
________________________________

Vrishketu was a 5 year old and had a hell a lot of questions to ask. He didn't spared anyone he saw , especially if they appeared wise in his sight.
In his opinion his mother and father were the best in the world , and he will tell others to argue with the wall if they differ with that opinion of his. Keeping aside his overprotective nature towards his parents and elder brother and sister, he is a very sweet boy , a friend to everyone he met , basically a chirpy little butterfly with a lot of queries.

He was sitting in the courtyard facing the working shed , where his Father and grandfather was fixing some chariot.

Vrishu, can you bring some water for me dear!
Cried Adhirath, he was bent near the wheel of the said chariot.
A crow cried near their balcony facing north .

Seems like there will be a guest at home today.. see, that crow has been crying for a while.
Radha added as she brought a pot full of fresh water .

You believe in that myth mother?!
Karna asked peeking out from under the chariot, he was fixing the withering wooden tile that was put together to form the standing podium for the chariot.

Even though it is considered myth , it often turns out to be true Vasu.
Radha said to her son.

Why does they face north while crying, what if the guests are from south ?
Asked a confused Vrishketu.

Radha pulled her grandson's nose gently.
Oh my little munchkin! It's not that the guest is coming from north or south specifically, it is to indicate that something auspicious is going to happen.
Radha finished, Vrishketu rubbed his nose ,
Ouch! Ok I kinda get it , but still not convinced..
Isn't it father!!
He asked Karn.

Yeah ! I am not convinced either.
He winked at vrishketu.

Whatever; you two are always eating my ear and brain . Might also make something extra for lunch , what if someone came in unexpected!.
Radha said while heading back to the kitchen .
Can you fetch me some pepper from the backyard , Swami!
Radha added.
Sure!!
Adhirath replayed to his wife's retreating figure .

I will take care of this baba , may be you can help mata with all the preparations , I have a feeling too , that someone is gonna visit us today.
Karna assured.
________________________________

The Sun was almost right above their head when they reached down the mountain and has travelled a little further up to a small hill in the valley . Green so lush and trees so tall. Dark brown and red barks of those trees gave a shade of home to the forest like terrain. They couldn't believe there was a residence in the middle of this islet of a forest .