5. "Party Theft"

Do I take it and throw this card away..? What if he needs it? Should I just pick up from the deck..? No, that's more risky..

Sam kept looking from the deck in his hands to the deck on the table. An intense game of Phase 10 with Danny.

"You're balls deep, Sam."

"Shut the fuck up, Danny. I'm trying to focus." Sam grunts, reluctant to reach his hand towards the pile. He peers at Danny's expression, which hasn't changed. The same smug look on his face, indicating he had a good hand. Sam quickly snatched the card from the pile and threw away his useless one.

Danny starts laughing. "I'm coommiingg!!" He shouts, taking the card Sam threw away and then placing it in his hand, setting down a perfect run of seven, shaking in a weird manner and faking an orgasm.

"Okay, you're disgusting." Sam sighs, immediately regretting his decision and slamming his cards on the table, face-down.

"You're a fucking weirdo sometimes, Danny." Kyle adds.

"Sorry!" Danny laughs. "Winning just feels so good."

Sam scoffs "You're so gay."

"Oh please, if anyone were to get a meaty thick cock thrown in their anus, it would be you, Mr. 'I don't find Wendy attractive'" Danny retorts, mocking his voice. "If you don't find Wendy attractive you must find no girls attractive."

"I find other girls attractive.. just not Wendy." Sam lies through his teeth, knowing very well he spends his free time at home writing love letters to Casey Waldon just to hide in his desk drawer.

He's written two in the past few days. He's been around him more. Despite Casey not really being a pleasant person to hang around, being around him still makes Sam's heart flutter. But it was only because he found out about that letter. Perhaps it would have also been a good thing? Even though he's kind of getting blackmailed.. He feels like he's becoming desperate now, though. afraid he might like him a little too much.

"Oh really, because I'm pretty sure throughout your entire highschool life, you've rejected every girl who asked you out, and you've never asked a girl out yourself." Danny thought for a moment. "Maybe you're asexual."

"Or maybe everyone's just ugly." Casey shows up behind Samsom, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Sam flinches, startled once he feels the firm touch on his shoulder, and looks up at Casey, surprised.

Showing up around my friends now?!

"Casey, oh!" Danny seems startled as well. "This is my club room, I don't remember you signing up..-"

"Is there a problem with me being here?" Casey asks, piercing his eyes directly on Danny's, tilting his head slightly.

Kyle side-eyes him.

"No, no!" Danny nervously laughs. "Not at all, please stay!"

"I am only here to see a friend." Casey emphasizes the way he says friend, picking up Kyle's attention again, lifting an eyebrow in confusion.

"Friend?" Kyle questions.

"Friend." Casey repeats.

"Friend..?" Sam's eyes lock onto Casey's, something in his eye gleaming.