I want you

Later that day. At noon. Kayla's parents both left the house, leaving Kayla and her grandma at home. They both talked and laughed together.

Once it was evening, her parents came back and they had dinner together. That night. Kayla laid down on her bed facing the ceiling, her blanket covered her all the way to her chest. Her thoughts slowly drifting to Jayden, she tried to stop thinking about him but still, she couldn't stop. She rolled over to her side and closed her eyes trying to sleep but sleep was far away from her.

All of a sudden, there was a loud sound and Kayla sat up immediately. Her heart beat slowly accelerating.
' What was that?' she thought and looked towards her window.

She got up and walked to the window. She opened the Curtain and boom. Kayla screamed in fear as she jumped backwards at what she Saw. Right there was Jayden, standing with his arms folded across his chest. He was outside the window.

A million thoughts started running through Kayla's mind
' Is that really Jayden?' ' What is he doing here?' ' How did he get here?' ' How does he know where I live?' ' What does he want?' ' He said he'd stay away . A week isn't completed yet'  She thought.

" Are you going to just leave me out here?" Jayden asked pulling her out of her thoughts and she just stared at him.
" What are you doing here? Go away" Kayla said trying to whisper so her parents wouldn't hear. She was sure they were asleep by now.

" You're not going to let me in?" Jayden asked.
" No" Kayla said firmly.
" Okay. I'll just go knock on the front door then. I'm sure your parents would love to open the door for me" He said with a straight face. He could get in if he wanted to but he didn't want to open the window while she was watching.

     Kayla kept quiet looking at him. She didn't want her family to know about Jayden. What would she do if he actually went to knock on the front door? Everyone would wake up. How would she even explain to them?.

Jayden noticed she was still contemplating . He turned to leave and Kayla hurried towards the window.
" Wait" she whispered loudly which made Jayden stop and turn back to her.
     Kayla opened the window and moved backward. Jayden entered just by throwing his legs. Immediately he got in. Kayla locked the window and pulled the curtains back to cover it.

She turned to the light switch and turned it on. She looked back at Jayden who was already looking at her.

Kayla was on a bumshort which exposed the whole of her laps and if she turned around, a little of her butt could be seen. And then a cropped singlet. Her hair falling down her back.

   Jayden could see all of her beautiful curves. He didn't know she had such an attractive body. He did have his suspicions, but seeing it for himself was different. She was beautiful. His eyes flickered a bit red and he immediately turned his back to her, so she wouldn't see it.

Kayla thought it was because of what she was wearing. She quickly hurried to her closet and brought out a big sweatshirt and wore it. It did cover her body but her legs were still exposed and also a good portion of her thighs.

    After Jayden calmed himself and his eyes returned to normal. He looked at her and was surprised to see that she was now wearing a sweatshirt. He walked towards her and Kayla moved back. But then stood not want to show him how anxious she was. She frowned as Jayden got to her

" Take it off" he said. Her eyes widened as she stared at him
' What was he asking me to do now?' she thought.
" What do you want? I told you to stay away from me" Kayla said dismissing what Jayden said before.
" No one tells me what to do" he replied .

A part of Kayla was happy that he wasn't staying away anymore and she hated that part of her.
" You said you'll stay away for a week" She reminded.
" I changed my mind" Jayden said in a low voice, only for Kayla to scoff. " Stupid" She muttered about walking away from him but he held her by the waist and pulled her flush against himself.

Kayla who was taken unaware just stared at him.
" What... What are you doing?" She asked now unable to hide her fear.
" I couldn't stay away" Jayden confessed starring directly into her eyes. She looked confused, not knowing what to think .

It was probably the way he held her so close, because Kayla found her self liking what he said.
" I .. I don't understand" she said calmly.
" I couldn't stay away. I tried Kayla... I really tried to stay away from you but I just couldn't" He said honestly and again Kayla was speechless.

' He called her Kayla and not miss Miles. What did he mean saying he tried but couldn't?'  she thought.

" You shouldn't be here.. please go" Kayla said as she dropped her gaze, now pushing against Jayden's chest so he'd let her go. But then he held her tighter. Kayla looked back to his face.
" I came to see you. I had to find where you lived somehow. Thinking about you and staying away from you is too difficult for me to do" Jayden said, his eyes desperate.

Kayla stared at his eyes still not knowing what to say. She felt her heart flutter. After telling her he didn't care last time.. he couldn't keep his word? Was he really being honest?

" You said I should make the decision if I wanted you around or not. A week isn't completed yet. I haven't made my decision" Kayla said under her breath as she stared at his chest not able to keep the eye contact anymore.

    Jayden sighed as he used his hand in pushing a stray hair out of her face
" I can't wait anymore. And that's cancelled, even if you want me gone. I won't go away" He admitted. Kayla smiled a little but Jayden didn't see that since she bowed her head.

Wait! He wasn't her type of guy, so why was she smiling all of a sudden? She knew she had already developed feelings for him since he gave her his jacket. But she was scared. She knew he was dangerous and she didn't want to get played. He already had a reputation of using and dumping girls and she couldn't tell if he was honest right now.

She looked back at his face.
" I can't make out anything with what you're saying right now" Kayla said putting on a straight face.
   Jayden knew that Kayla understood what he said. A small smile appeared on his lips before he put on a serious face again. He tugged her closer even though they were already pressed together.

" I want you Kayla" He breathed.

Please.... Vote & comment.