Part 7.

'What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you brother? I trusted you... I let you take every decision of my life, but when I take only one decision of my life you called it my mistake... You called my Weiying, is my mistake... No, Weiying isn't my mistake, he's my hope, my life, my smile he's my sunshine.'

'But you know brother when person makes mistakes he always thinks others makes the same, but no, that's not true, you got hurt cos you choose the wrong person, I'm hurt cos I left the person I love alone, and stand with the erroneous people, not having any power, we're different brother, WE ARE DIFFERENT!!!'

'Maybe I was helpless or stupid back then thinking about the rules but that are not even followed by the sect leader'

'WANGJI!!!'

'"Shouting is not allowed within the sect" uncle.
"Talking bad about the dead people is not allowed."
"Holding grievances for dead is not allowed."
"Being Jealous is not allowed."
"Using others for your own benefits is not allowed."
"Holding tantrums for an innocent person is prohibited gusu lan sect"
"Quietly seeing innocent people being tortured is considered as crime."
"Selling your dignity and ethics for gold is wrong and one should not do that." And many more laws tell me which I don't need to define anymore, tell me which of these laws I mentioned just now you don't break.'

'I told you how they're torturing those Wen recruiters, they're not even cultivators, I told you how horrifying it was to see Wēn Qiónglín with a ghost attracting flag stabbed into his chest after being beaten to death' but who cares, we need Jin's gold so we sell our tongue and morals to buy it.'

'Wangji that...' 'Quite brother'

'You even sell me and my personal life, to Liǎnfāng-zūn to rebuild the clan'

'Wangji...'

'Just cos you guys are good friends doesn't mean you got a right to share my personal information with him, you can read me like an open book, cos you have been with me since my birth, but being able to read a book is different from understanding the one. You just able to read my expressions brother which I barely show, but you never able to understand my feelings, and you never will.'

'You said Weiying is my mistake, if that's so, I would like to make this mistake in every situation, in every life, cos for me Weiying is my light which I don't wanna lose at any cost now.'

'Hánguāng-jūn the person who holds light, and the light I hold which makes me shine so bright is my Weiying, he's my light, my brightness, which I remain spreading over the years.'

'You know when Weiying died, I don't get a punishment from you people instead, I let you guys punish me! Or how hard it will be for me to leave gusu and become a rogue cultivator? Or just leave the World after my Weiying, but no, I know Weiying would never want to see me this broken, I let myself get punished cos I don't able to protect my Weiying I punished myself in a way to get those scars that never leave me, so I would never able to forget how hard life my Weiying live in burial mounds, and every time I feel it, I know how I lost my Weiying cos I don't stand on the right time for him.'

'To remember the moon shines with the sun's light, and you know all the time I just mimic Weiying choices, every time I take a decision I think, what will my Weiying think or do in this situation, that's why I lived and helped people for so long, not joining my Weiying in the heaven, cos I know Weiying would never trust my child left alone in this clan, and seeing this face of my clan I understand that I can't leave A-Yuan here alone in your care, or he will die just like other Wen people.'

'Wangji...' Xichen eyes were filled with tears and guilt, and Qiren had been just speechless but how angry he's is been showing on his face.

'Now'