Part 6.

Next morning Wangji wake up first and remember everything that happens last night, he gets up from a bed and kiss Weiying forehead and went to take a bath, after getting ready for a day, Wangji went outside to complete his duties.

Stopped by his uncle quarters, to talk about some work, but finds his brother and uncle there inviting him for a tea, which Wangji denied cos he doesn't wanna be here, not now, not with people who hurt his Weiying, he was planning for an another night hunt trip with weiying so he can get away from these things and take his Weiying away.

But when his brother insisted and his uncle said 'Wangji let have some family time together' Wangji anger went higher, he always has difficulty in choosing the words and expressing his feelings but today he's too angry to think about anything... 'Family time, with an incomplete family?' Wangji questioned.

'Incomplete? We are complete Wangji' Lan Qiren said.

'Complete how? I'm married right, so, without my husband how can we count as complete, is this a tradition in our family to leave the person out of of our family, who's married in our clan? First my mother is left aside, now my husband. How are we complete, please do justify, uncle.'

'Wangji!' Qiren raised his voice.

'Uncle relax, Wangji you too come down, we don't forget master Wei, it's our mistake we skip him.' Lan Xichen said.

'Mistake! If you realise that you made a mistake, then why don't you take back the rules that you added to the wall, by mistake'.

'Wangji'...

'Yes, uncle! What's wrong, did I say anything wrong, if you realised that you made a mistake, why don't you correct it... Oh maybe that's not a mistake, that's jealousy and hate, you hate him right, that's why even after his name is cleared you never changed anything for him, that innocent soul still suffers, my husband is still suffering cos he's a son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren'.

'WANGJI!'

'Wangji, he's our uncle'

'And, Weiying is my husband, my love, not my mistake.'

'Wangji, what's wrong with you?'