2: Eerie Truths

(mild smut in the beginning)

He felt blessed, dominating pleasure taking over him. Hongjoong was feeling high, drunk and beatific.

He was on cloud nine, if that was a thing.

"You are so beautiful, I want to eat you alive."

Taciturn, Hongjoong could only moan in return, heaving, tenacious fingers clawing at his partner's shoulders, silent cry of needing more than he was provided.

"Give... give me m-more." He was hyperventilating, whining with each of his words in a helpless attempt to crave for the other's body.

"Yes baby, I will give you all the things you want."

Bestial thrusts meet Hongjoong's hips, at a viscous speed. Hongjoong cried in euphoria, pawing at his partner's hair, detangling thick strands and pulling him in for a clumsy kiss.

Their tongues swirled together as Hongjoong anticipatorily drank on the lust the other was emitting.

He was full, but Soren -Wrath- was not.

He continued the barbarous speed, shoving Hongjoong into an abyss, where murkiness swept over him.

It was getting hard to breathe.

Hongjoong, gaining consciousness, slightly pushed at Soren's chest.

"Move- move back." he stuttered out. "I need space."

"What?"

Soren's hips came to a halt, looking down at Hongjoong with hungry eyes.

"Please, move."

"What the fuck? In the middle? I haven't cummed yet." He complained with a whine, pleading for Hongjoong to continue.

"Fuck off, Wrath! I lost interest, I don't want this anymore." Hongjoong shouts, apprehensive and peevish.

Soren frowned deeply as querulous voices met Hongjoong's ears. But he had been prepared, wriggling away from the other's grip and picking his clothes from the floor.

"I have to meet with envy, he was to tell me something."

Which was practically a lie.

"Lust."

Forlorn and imbecile, Soren tries again. But Hongjoong was unswerving.

"You asked for this, slut."

Hongjoong ignores that.

"I don't care what you say. No means no."

Hongjoong couldn't impede a sudden blow against his stomach, shoving him against the scorching floor.

"Stupid excuse of a lust. How do you even carry that title? You are not capable of it, since you lose interest."

Soren was on Hongjoong in an instant, pressing him further. His hands seizing Hongjoong's jaw, monstrously paining him.

"You shouldn't be put so high, you deserve none of it."

"Why does it bother you? Your dick is not enough to satisfy someone, anyone would refuse, and you chose to take it out on me? Pathetic." Hongjoong teased, winking at Soren.

"Had you not been so pretty, I would have broken that neck."

"You would not have been able to do it either way, Wrath."

Soren, surprisingly, loses his grip on Hongjoong's jaw and permits him enough space to stand.

Hongjoong wasted no time in walking, not glancing back as he heard Soren groaning in his palms, hiding his face.