chapter 36

Shrishti POV

I was playing with little Dhruvi....Yes Akshita Di and Vikram Bhai's five  month old daughter.

She has started recognising people and now and guess what she knows me well and even smiles when ever I come in front of her and starts crying when Arjun picks her up .
And I love her more for doing that to him  .....

He has come back to Delhi permanently 2 months back and I was on the top of the world but I guess he was good being there  in Bengaluru only .

Now all he does is irritates me .... Annoying human ...huh!!
Although I love it but it's not necessary to admit it .

I couldn't digest my food unless I fight with him atleast a day and sometimes I purposely do it for fun .

Sometimes when he tries to show me his savage side I give him silent treatment and won't talk to him untill he says sorry...

My poor husband has to bear my tantrums but I love him a lot too .
I compensate every night by giving in his demands and fantacies....

Tomorrow you guys are going to Rana house ....Akshita Di asked me and I nodded .
Yeahh....as it's Saturday and Vedika has been callings us there from past 3 days so Arjun promised her that we will spend the Saturday with them .....I said and she smiled.

We will be welcoming another baby in another 2 months to play with little Dhruvi......I said touching her cute nose and she gave me a toothless smile.

I clicked a few pictures of her and Akshita Di chuckled.
My gallery is full of her pictures.....
I have captured her every little moment.
Even Akshita Di and Vikrant Bhai asks me for her pictures .

You will a very good mother ....Akshita Di said while feeding little Dhruvi and I chuckled while kissing Dhrivi's fist .

You don't even know how badly I want to experience all this and now finally I have convinced Arjun to plan a baby .
Although he said that we will only try for it after Vedika's baby and I don't understand any logic behind it .

But it's okay... atleast he agreed....I said and she chuckled.
Okay Now I should go ....it's already 6 he will be home any time ...I said getting up and she nodded .
Dhruvi has slept too .

I came back home and Joined Mom and Dad for the evening tea .
We were discussing about Vedika's baby shower and all the arrangements when Arjun came home .

I prepared his coffee meanwhile he freshened up .
I kept his coffee on the table as he was laying in Mom's lap asking her to massage his head .
He becomes such a baby sometimes.

Arjun .....you have a few white hair son ....Mom said while massaging his scalp and he just hummed with closed eyes .

Umar ho gai h ab ....I muttered but he heard it .
Yeahh and that's why I visit salon every two weeks to get my hair coloured ....he stated taunting me .

That's a different thing . I do it for highlighting my hair and not because they are getting white like you .....I said and he sat up on couch and picked up his coffee mug .

Just skip your session once and I could easily show you white hair in your scalp....he said and I rolled my eyes .

Okay Kids continue your fight we are going to the park for our evening walk ...Dad said making mom chuckle.

They both left and I was about to go through room too but he held my hand and pulled me in his lap .

Toh Umar ho gai hai meri haan ....he asked wrapping his hand around my waist and I chuckled while nodding .
Yes my handsome oldie......I said while giggling and the next moment I shrieked as he started tickling me .