chapter 14

Arjun pov-

Everything was fine before we went for the dinner but after that she stopped talking to me .

I tried to initiate a fight with her in the morning thinking that she might react but she kept her mouth sealed.

She was absolutely normal in front of Mom and Dad . I tried talking to her in front of them and she replied in mono syllables and then left from there .

I didn't say anything to her then why is she giving me silent treatment and it's bothering me now .

I heared a knock on my cabin door my secratary entered.
Sir the conference room is ready and everyone is waiting for you ...he informed me and I nodded getting up .

After the meeting I asked my secretary to clear my schedule for today as I am leaving for home a bit early.

I reached home to find her talking and laughing with Mom .

Arjun ...itni jaldi aa gye Aaj ...Mom asked me .
Haan mom .....I was having a headache and beside that I had no important work left so I thought to come back and take a rest .

Please send a Coffee to my room ....I told her looking at Shrishti and she nodded with a smile getting what I wanted.

I changed my clothes and sat on the bed waiting for her to come .
I heared a knock and a helper entred with the cup of my coffee and I clenched my jaw .

I took the coffee thanking him and inquired about Shrishti and he informed me that she is in the terrace garden.
Ohhh so she came upstairs but went to terrace to avoid me .

I marched  to the terrace to find her reading a book sitting on the swing .

Room mei kyu nahi aai....I was waiting for you ....I asked her but she didn't even looked up at me .
I snatched her book and kept it on the table and she still remained quite .

I am talking to you ....I said bending down and grabbing her chin to make her look up and she swatted my hand away glaring at me and got up to leave and that was it .

I pushed her to the wall and towers over her caging her in between me and the wall .
Don't play these silly games with me .....I said cupping her neck and titling her face up with my thumb .

Speak up or I will kiss you senselessly and I am not joking.....I said and she sighed.

Ok so you won't talk ...I said and angled her face to kiss her but she pushed me aside and yelled at me .

Why don't you just let me leave in peace . Kya baat karni h or ku karni h ....
I don't want to talk to you .
Mei chup chaap apna kaam kar rahi hu na ....tum bhi apna kaam karo ..

You married me because you think ki mei tumhari behan ka ghar barbaad kar dungi ......To ab ho gai na shaddi....
Ab mei tumhare Ghar mei reh Rahi hu tumhare maa baap k saath ....usme bhi tumhe problem ho rahi h .....

You want me to stay isolated in an unknown City away from everyone...I didn't say anything.....ab mei chup hu to aur kya chahte ho......

Agar mere saans lene se Zinda rehne de bhi tumhe ab problem hai to bana lo ek aur plan aur maar do mujhe ....Roj roj ki pareshaani se to picha chutega ......She said enraged and left the terrace and I kicked the table making the things over it fall down .

If she thinks ye sab karne se ya bolne se mei apna plan change kar dunga then she is totally wrong .

Thik hai rehna h asse to rahe . Mei bhi baat nahi karunga ab isse .
Khud ko samjhati kya h ...
Rakhe apna maun vrat (silent fast ).