╠│𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗│╣

⪻𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⪼
I snuggled up against the warmth at my side, for someone that's a spectral-ghost-man-thingy, Jack sure is a great personal heater. Makes me wanna stay in bed all day because of it.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead~"

Unfortunately- Jack seems to have other plans. But I ain't giving up this warmth! I feel too cozy and warm-

"Come on...You've got work today, you know."

Ughh...I don't wanna go to work. Why can't I just skip it? After all, my break was ruined yesterday so I think it's just fair for me to skip work today.

"I know that's not an ideal way to start the day, but. Let's get up and get ahead of it anyways!"

...Nah man. I'm dead. The dead don't work- So don't bother on tryin' to wake me up. I'm quitting my job eventually anyways after I make enough money from investments. I'ma open my own food joint so I don't gotta spend time on that boring ol' yogurt job.

"...You're not going to be stubborn about this today, are you?"

Yes bitch. Deal with it-

"First, you steal my jacket...Now you won't get up so I can at least have it back?"

"What am I going to do with you?"

Yes- Wait- His jacket?

Upon closer...Slightly unconscious inspection. I realize that my blanket is a lot heavier than normal. The material also feels different. Like it's made of something plush and satin-y. I open my eyes slowly, and lo' and behold! A face full of man boobs is the first thing I see...Noice-

I look up at my personal heater with tired squinted eyes he's looking down at me, almost adoringly? Not sure since I'm tired as fuck but my heart does flutter when he chuckles all of a sudden. He caresses my cheek gently in the world's worst yet most comforting wake-up barrage.

"Hi there~"

I blinked "...Mornin' to you too...Why the hell are you even shirtless?" He chuckles at my blunt question "Why? Don't like it?" I stare at him for a moment before snuggling my face back into his chest "Nah~ Feels comfy and soft. Makes me wanna sleep forever~" He laughs "Nice try, sunshine. But flattery won't make me let you sleep in more. You've got work today."

...God damn it- I thought that would work- Wait a minute-

"Did you carry me to bed, Jack?" He looks away "Well, you dozed off. So, I figured I'd help you out a little. I-I hope that was okay..." He then looked back at me with a smile "I didn't want your back to hurt when you wake up. Couches aren't for sleeping, you know." His gaze turns half lidded "...But you seemed snuggly with the jacket...I couldn't take it away."

"You've got quite the grip there."

I sat up and realized that the jacket, which in hindsight was surprisingly 𝘏𝘜𝘎𝘌, is draped over my form like a shawl "Oh- Sorry Jack. Do you want it back?" Jack sat up and gave me a grin "Only because we have to get you dressed for today. Otherwise...I promise, I'm not mean like that." His expression then showed a bit of worry "You seemed cold..."

...Welp- He's right about that- Ever since I died and came back to life, my temperature became lower than the usual human temperature. My temperature would easily drop even more if I'm exposed to the cold, even if it's only a short few minutes. Which made Jack very concerned since my temperature would drop to the same temperature as a corpse.

I'm honestly surprised that Jack, a spectral-ghost-man-thingy, has warmth. Even warmer than me. Heck- His jacket is even warmer than me. A living human being- But I guess that's the disadvantage of having died once...