╠│𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝│╣

⪻𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⪼
A few months had past after that situation, now I got a retro ass clown man-ghost-thing living in my apartment, I don't really know what he is but it seems only me and my daughter could see, touch and hear him while everyone else don't seem to notice his presence and just phase through him, he also doesn't show up in any reflective surface which confuses me greatly seeing as even ghost and or specters from the worlds I've been to sometimes/occasionally show up in the mirror when they want to.

At least that was what I've observed this past few months, I still remember how our first impression went....

"...."

"Good morning new-! UGH-!"

.....Yeah...the first thing I did was punch him in the gut while protectively clutching onto my daughter like she was my lifeline (which is quite true-), after that he just started living in my apartment, sometimes I think that a crazed man had just broken into my home and started living here but facts has proven that he was indeed, just a specter of sorts......or maybe I was finally losing it- I wouldn't be surprised, traveling through worlds had done a number on me, both mentally, physically and spiritually.

But seeing as my daughter sees him as well, I crossed it off my suspicion list, from what I was able to gather, he's connected to the tape and he keeps on mentioning his friends from the 'SunnyTime Crew' and a place called 'Cloudy Town', tried to search him, his 'friends' and the town up in the web but to no avail, it didn't seem like it existed in this world, that made me think that the VHS tape he came from fell through from another world.

I would've asked Kiki about this but I unfortunately can't contact her anymore seeing as I'm no longer a missionary host, tried asking him but even if I did get some answers from him, it only brought me more confusion and questions so I decided to just drop it and just go with the flow-

"Good morning, sunshine~"

Speak of the devil-

"It's time to get up now. Sun's high in the sky and we wouldn't want to miss out on such a beautiful day, would we?"

I only groan in response and bury myself deeper into the sheets, I feel the mattress dip at his weight but I ignore him either way
"..."

"Hey now. Sleep is good for you, but too much of anything, even sleep, can be bad too. Come on, let's get going!"

I could feel him nudging me gently, the feral sleep deprived part of me had half the mind to shove him of the bed but the rational side of me would feel bad if I did, after all, he was being very gentle and patient with me so I just bury myself further into the blankets "Come on, Jack...Can't I sleep in? It's Saturday. Saturday's are meant for sleeping in!" I complain groggily.

The bed shifts as I feel him come closer to me "Saturday's can be for lots of other things too though. Like...walks in the park. Or trips to the museum. Oh! Or even...breakfast pancakes?"

....Alright- that got my attention now- I peeked out slightly from the blankets and stared at him "...Pancakes?" He nods "Pancakes." I squint my eyes at him "...What kind?" He leans on the bedpost as he smiles at me "Blueberry's my specialty. But I can't make em from bed, haha." He's got a point on that, I slowly sat up and stretch my body until I felt the satisfying snap of my joints.

"Alright. I'm up. But tell me Jack, since when do you make pancakes? And has Lia eaten yet?" I asked him, he looks to the side as he spoke "Well I've never NOT been able to! And yes, little sunbeam has already eaten. She woke up earlier than you! You should really start setting up an example y'know?" He teased, I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him "Shut up you clown. I'm a great mother." Jack only chuckles in reply "Besides, since when can you cook?"