The Bad Boy's Not so Bad

QOTC: X-men Quicksilver or Avengers Quicksilver
AOTC: I'd have to say Avenges Quicksilver..cuz I dunno

'YOU'RE... MAKING... ME... BEAT... UP... GRASS!'

(Guess said this? *hint Guardians of The Galaxy )
______________________________________________________

"I'm Thor of, uh..damn where is he from...Asg..Asgard!" Harry yelled up to Zayn. Zayn rolled his eyes, but smiled slightly.

He went downstairs, grabbed a coat, and went outside to where Harry was.

"Why are you here, and why are you wearing Thor's costume?" Zayn asked, stuffing his hands in his coat.

Harry smiled, and put his hands on Zayn's waist. "I'm here to see my Jane Foster." Harry said, cockily.

"Sorry..She's not here." Zayn said, trying to contain his smile, and turned around, about walk away. "That's you silly." Harry said, pulling Zayn back towards him.

"Why are you really here, Harreh?"

"First off, it's Thor. Second, do-over date tomorrow, yeah?" Harry said with a smile. "No..You'll just ditch you like last time.." Zayn mumbled.

"No, Zayn..You know I'm sorry..Just give me one more chance..Tomorrow please? Seven O'clock? I'll pick you up..Please, please, please!" Harry pleaded, holding Zayn's waist.

"Fine..One more chance..Please don't let me down." Zayn said. Harry's smile widened, and he picked Zayn up, and spun him around.

"Ahh! Okay, let me down, let me down!" Zayn said between giggles. Harry put Zayn down, and continued smiling.

"You're adorable." He said, and Zayn blushed.

"You're not as hot as Thor." Zayn smirked, and winked. "Hey now...I'm still hot though, right?" Harry asked.

"Eh, kinda...I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Zayn said, and smirked.

"Yeah, see you then darling." Harry said, throwing his fake hammer in the air. It came down, and he tried to catch it, but he failed miserably.

"dork..See you tomorrow Thor." Zayn said, and winked. He then turned around, and walked into his house.

______________________________________________________

The next day, Zayn skipped over to his best friend, Louis.

"Guess what? Harry asked me on a makeup date!" Zayn squealed to Louis. "Seriously, what did you say?? Please tell me you said yes!" Louis asked.

"Of course..He dressed up as Thor! Not as hot, but still!!" Zayn said. "Oh my gosh! So romantic!!" Louis gushed.

"I know!" Zayn said. "Where is he taking you?" Louis questioned. "I dunno..." Zayn said, biting his lip.

"Dude, what if he takes you to a dark alley to kill you?" Louis whispered to him. "He wouldn't..You're kidding Lou." Zayn said, and rolled his eyes.

"I'm just saying..You tell me all the details though." Louis said, ruffling his friends hair. "I will, I will." Zayn said, and giggled.

______________________________________________________

Once again, at seven O'clock, Zayn waited outside his house for Harry to show up. The only difference was, is that this time...

Harry showed up.

He got out of his Camaro, and ran up to Zayn. "I showed up!" Harry cheered. Zayn snorted, and hugged Harry. "You did..Thank you for that." He whispered into Harry's chest.

"You ready?" Harry asked. "Yeah..Where are we going though?" Zayn questioned, letting go of Harry.

Oh, just the Comica festival." Harry said, casually. "Th-he wh-what?" Zayn stuttered out, dumbfounded.

"The Comica festival." He repeated, this time grinning.

"Seriously? Oh god, I've always wanted to go there!" Zayn squealed, and jumped on Harry, encasing him in a tight hug.

"I know..Let's go." Harry chuckled, and led him to the car.

______________________________________________________

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I met Tom Hiddleson and Jeremy Renner!" Zayn fangirled, walking hand in hand with Harry up to Zayn's house.

"This was the best night ever..Thank you Harry." Zayn said, looking up at Harry and smiled. "Of course. Only the best, for the best." Harry said, and winked.

"I would definitely like to do this again." Harry said and smiled. Zayn nodded, and swung his hand, and Harry's, hand up in the air.

"Maybe I can meet your parents sometime?" Harry suggested.

"Not a good idea right now." Zayn said with a chuckle. They both stopped at Zayn's front door, and looked at each other.

Harry put his hand on Zayn's cheek, and pulled him close. "Are you gonna kiss me?" Zayn asked, biting his lip.

"Yeah." Harry breathed out.

Harry closed the gap between him and Zayn. Harry's soft lips met Harry's rough ones. They're lips moved in sync, as an electricity went through there bodies.

After a few seconds, they pulled apart and smiled.

"Goodnight Marvel Geek."

"See ya, Bad Boy."

______________________________________________________

Another chapter tonight? Whaaa? Yea it's still short 😂

The next chapter is the last chapter 😭😢

10 comments, yay or neigh (🐴)