One More Chance? Maybe

QOTC: Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, or Chris Evans? (Not all 3)
AOTC: Chris Pratt (I'm sorry Chris 2 and 3)

I forgot to write the part where Zayn tells Harry his address, but he knew it before the date. Sorry for any confusion, I even confused myself 😂🙌

'That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.'

(Guess said this? *hint Avengers)
______________________________________________________

Two days later, Zayn shuffled his way into school. He felt like a dummy for believing a bad boy would go out with him.

He swore everyone was talking about him, or staring at him. He kept his gaze on the ground, and slowly walked to his locker.

"Zayn, wait!" He heard a husky voice yell. He froze, and turned around.

"Harry." He said bitterly. Harry frowned, and tried to hold Zayn's hand. He instantly moved his hand from Harry's grasp.

"What do you want?" He asked Harry bluntly. "I wanna say I'm sorry..Something thing came up..." Harry said.

"Something came up? Seriously Harreh? I should've known you wouldn't want to go on a date with some geek." He yell/whispered to Harry.

"No, that's not true..Yes you're a geek, but you're a beautiful one.." Harry replied.

"Re-" Zayn was about to say something, but Niall called Harry before he could. "Hey Harry! My parents saw the beer you brought to Saturday night's party..I'm so in trouble."

Harry quickly signaled for Niall to leave, and he did.

"Don't bother..I'm leaving." Zayn mumbled, before turning around. "One more chance? Please, Zayn?" Harry pleaded behind him.

"No, Harry..Bye." Zayn said quickly, continuing with his route to his locker.

______________________________________________________

"Zee, stop thinking about him." Louis told his best friend, while they watched 'Ted'. "I'm not..what would make you think that?" Zayn replied, keeping his gaze on the screen.

"Because , you are barely laughing at this movie, you won't eat any of the RED gummy bears that I'm offering you, and you've been crying about him the whole day." Louis explained to him.

"He's an asshole, Zee. You deserve better. That Liam guy is awfully cute." Louis said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Zayn giggled, and snorted.

"Now c'mon..Let's finish this movie." Louis said, smiling slightly.

______________________________________________________

Zayn's POV (short)

So Reading a Captain America comic when something hits my window...

I quickly get off my bed, which is extremely soft and plush may I add, to go yell at the person who was ruining the perfect moment. I walk over to the window with my marvel pajamas on, and open it.

What do I see?

I see Harry f*cking Styles in a Thor costume.

______________________________________________________

SO SHORT! I'm sorry! 😭

5 comments please?