Squirm - Yang Jungwon (Smut)

Some days, you thought Jungwon got off on watching you squirm. He loved pushing your boundaries and getting you to try things you'd never considered in the past.

But your favorite of all them was the way he would spend hours eating your cunt.

He loved holding your legs open to make room for his body as he lapped at your cunt like you held the elixir for eternal life between your thighs.

His tongue explored every inch of your cunt, the tip of it wiggling through the folds of your pussy to savor the taste of your slick before tracing circles around your clit. Often he found himself wondering if he loved getting you riled up, or he truly got lost in your sex. Even when he wasn't between your legs, his thoughts tended to be consumed with getting his mouth on you.

It always started the same, he would wrap his arms around your waist and pull you down with him to the nearest surface. More often than not, he didn't bother removing the majority of your clothes, just your panties. If he was feeling especially daring, he would drag your hips until they were planted in his face. Jungwon loved the feeling of your thighs around his ears and feeling your weight pinning him down.

You'd be lying if you said you didn't love the rush of power you felt from having him below you. The way his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he got the first taste of your juices turned you on like nothing else in this world. Jungwon seemed obsessed with orgasm, wanting it just as much as you did.

And when he wrapped his lips around your clit and sucked? Oh, how you would grind your pussy into his mouth. Your entire body felt like a bottle of champagne, ready to burst, and Jungwon was desperately sucking at the cork holding you together.

It was rapidly approaching now. Hell, even if Jungwon stopped feasting at your cunt, you bet you would still cum. His nose brushed against the curls growing at the apex of your thighs, his breaths tickling you as they fanned across your skin. You prayed that he was feeling generous, that he wouldn't tease you like he often did.

Your orgasm was so close you could feel it in the tips of your toes. You spread your hips as wide as your pelvis would allow, pushing your cunt against Jungwon's tongue. He ran his tongue along your clit with renewed fervor until he felt your pussy clench around his mouth.

Wanton moans filled the air as you came, turning your vision white as you nearly toppled over with the force of it. Jungwon caught you before you fell, manipulating your body so he was able to cradle you in his arms.

"Don't fall asleep just yet baby," he purred in your ear, "I'm not finished with you just yet."

https://www.tumblr.com/hajunzi/746322523831009280/more-jungwon-smut-pleaseeeeee-its-soso-good?source=share