I Love You

Rody was shaking as he walked off stage. Vincent was there. Vincent heard the song. Did he like it? Sure he was the first to calp, but did he actually like the song? "Damn Rody, that was amazing!" Mathew shouted as he slapped Rody's shoulder Rody smiled. "Thanks man." He said as he placed his guitar into the case. "Hey, we should go out for drinks! We did great!" Andy exclaimed as he began to pull apart his trumpet. "I don't think I should be drinking." Dolly said as everybody's head snapped over in Dolly's directions. Jaws dropping to the floor. "Your Pregnant!?" Andy exclaimed as Dolly sighed. "No dipshit." Dolly said as she slapped Andy hard on the back. "OW!" Andy squealed. "I have a broken leg, and I don't want to break the other one." Dolly said as she crossed her arms. It gained a few laughs from everyone. "You should phrase that a bit differently." Leo said through chuckles. "Yeah, but still y'all need to chill." Dolly said as she began to walk off with Andy, James, and Mathew following behind her. Leo hung back and looked at Rody. "Is everything alright?" Rody asked as he stood up. "Uhm just curious, was that song written for Vincent?" Rody froze. Was it that obvious? They barely even knew Vincent. "I'm not judging you, me and Mathew having been sharing a bed behind you guy's back for about two years. " Rody's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Leo gave a laugh as Rody remained stunned. Did he just tell him he and Mathew were gay? That explained a lot in Rody's mind as he finally pulled himself together as he followed Leo out. The two caught up with the rest of the group. Exiting out the back with a few security guards watching to make sure any audience members were not going to follow them. Walking further into the alley they came across the rest of the band's cars. Rody wanted to find Vincent. Thankfully he had not had far to look. As the click of a lighter caught his attention. There stood Vincent lighting a cigarette. Rody smiled as he rushed over to him. "Hey Rody, where are you..." Mathew called out before noticing Vincent. "Oh see ya Rody." Mathew said before Rody ran up to him. "Vince." Rody said before stumbling to a stop. "What did you think?" Vincent took a puff of smoke. "I'll tell you when we get to my car." Rody felt uneasy at those words. Yet he was curious. Vincent looked like he was about to cry the entire time. Had Rody made Vincent feel upset? Rody closed the car door. Feeling the anxiety welling up inside of him. It didn't help that they were still in the alleyway, and Vincent's car was parked behind a different building. Vincent grabbed his face and pulled it towards his. Their lips immediately met in a passionate kiss. Vincent had actually pushed him down onto the seat. Rody propped himself up on his elbows. Before pulling back. "Did you like that song?" Rody asked through huffing breaths. Still a little in shock from the unexpected kiss. "You wrote that song about me?" Vincent said as he grabbed at Rody's shirt. "Not just about you, but for you. You really liked it?" Rody said. "I loved it." Vincent said before he brought his lips to Rody's once again. Rody grabbed one hand to hold against Vincent's scalp. Vincent slipped his tongue into Rody's mouth. Rody pulled a bit on Vincent's scalp. Vincent pulled off. "Can we go home before continuing?" Rody asked as Vincent nodded before sitting back up and starting up the car.

Almost as soon as they entered Vincent's home Rody was pressed against the wall. Vincent desperately running his hands up Rody's sides. Moving up to his arms and grabbing a hand before parting and dragging him to their room. Immediately pushing him onto the bed. Rody grasped onto Vincent's shoulders. Moving one of his hands to his head. Vincent's tongue explored his mouth as he could feel his hands unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. Vincent pulled back before starting to attack his neck. Sucking hickey's into his neck once again. "Not too far." Rody said as Vincent moved back to him, and smiled. "Whatever makes you most comfortable." Vincent said before they went back to making out again. Rody knew he would want more later, but for now he was happy. Life was going his own way, and he knew that there were many more ups and downs to come, but that didn't matter. Because he had Vincent to fight them with. Vincent parted for just a moment. Huffing as Rody looked into his eyes. The small light from the moon reflecting into them. "I love you." Rody said as moved a hand to cup Vincent's cheek. "I love you too." Vincent replied slowly pressing his lipid back against Rodys. But this time it was much sweeter.