A.. Last Minute Decision

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.. As I opened the door, there's were two ladies standing there.

One had dark brown hair the other light brown hair.

"Milady we are here to do your hair." The one said, with dark brown hair.

I sat down and they started to brush my hair, "What would you like for us to do?" The other one asked.

---

They have left and my hair is done.

My hair~

Another knock was at the door. I went to open it and

"Milady, if you won't mind but to follow me, for the festival of lights will be starting soon," he said standing straight and tall like a soldier.

But I noticed him looking at my hair with questions. I didn't fight and walked with him, as he and the other guard led me to the festival.

They opened the grand door revealing the rest of the elves, who turned to face me.

This place is gorgeous, suddenly I felt the shudder of wing.. But there's nothing there, Drogon isn't here.

A soldier whispered something into the King's ear before he turned to me.

Thranduil's POV.

My guards came back to me that the dwarves are still save behind there cells.

They will 'escape' tomorrow, then we're going to see if Miss Daenerys will follow them or not.

Leading us to the dwarves so that we can see what they are up to.

I turned around to see Miss Daenerys, she looks. Define.

Her eyes found mine, and it felt like time had come to a stop.

I can't fall for her, I am immortal and she's- mortal.

Yet she seems so different.

No Thranduil, I have already had my love.

Daenerys's POV.

As I look in his eyes, it feels like time itself has come to a stop.

For a moment I feel something- maybe he feels it too? As my heart start picking up some pace.

A flame is building up in my heart and I unconsciously walk towards him following that pull, as we walk our eyes are melting together.

Suddenly he breaks eye contact and moves away. Doesn't he feel the pull? Doesn't he feel our fire?

I am in the middle of the room, abandoned. I can't see him.. I don't want to.

I finally made my gaze around the room and there I see there are something to drink and eat.

I walk over to look at the options. I pick up a glass of wine, tasting it.

Luckily it's not poisoned.. or I don't think so.

"Ah Miss Daenerys" I heard a familiar voice- the King.

I quickly sip down the wine. Which is delicious. I turn my gaze to his.

His blue eyes looking like a vast ocean..

"Your majesty" I lightly bowed.

"How is your stay?" He asked, showing fatination in his eyes.

"It's as great as it's going to get for prisoner," I said putting the glass down.

I know I am his 'guest'.. But I am only here because I have to be. No maybe I want to be here- No wait.. I must go back to my home.. I must find Drogon.