Brat, but mine (RoYas)

I changed some real scenes a bit

'MUMBAI: Sending a strong message that not playing in the Ranji Trophy unless you are on national duty or are unfit will not be tolerated, the BCCI excluded India's middle-order batter Shreyas Iyer and wicketkeeper-batter Ishan Kishan from the lis...

'MUMBAI: Sending a strong message that not playing in the Ranji Trophy unless you are on national duty or are unfit will not be tolerated, the BCCI excluded India's middle-order batter Shreyas Iyer and wicketkeeper-batter Ishan Kishan from the list of 30 centrally contracted players.'

Virat saw the twitter article. Yes he was aware of his contract but did not have any idea about Shrey and Ishu. Vi decided to talk with Ro.

"Ro did you see the news.. Shrey and Ishu "

"Yes Ishu call me. I told them not to skip it Vi. They never take things serious " Ro told Vi

"Ro... about Shrey.."

"What about him "

"Ro you should talk to him. He is your kid after all "

"So does Ishu. But he decided to call me after all. But Yas decided that he could deal with everything along. And see what happened " Ro was upset

"But Ro "

"Stop it Vi.. You know what I called him after knowing the situation he told me not to interfere in to his decisions"

"He is still a kid Ro. They make decisions hastily . Then regret later."

Ro made no comment.

Vi got a call in the evening. Surprisingly it was from Shrey.

"Hello Shrey. How comes you missed me ?"

"Vi bhai tell Ro bhai to answer my calls." Shrey pleaded.

"Oh you are missing him. Here I am.. expecting.. forget about it. Let me check where he is. Hold on the line "

Vi went to Ro's room. Ro was there looking at his phone. Vi put him on speaker and mouthed Ro that Shrey is in the line

Ro shook his head.

"Ro... Shrey "

"Tell him to participate in Ranji trophy" Ro told him before he finished

"You herd that Shrey?" Vi asked

"Will he talk to me if I participate ?" His voice sounded vulnerable. Vi glanced at Ro.

"Its for your own good. I'm going to hang up. Bye Shrey" Vi said and hung up.

He glared a bit at Ro.

"Why ?" Ro asked him

"Poor kid. "

"Of cause you will take his side. He is just like you. Will do anything to annoy me "Ro said a fact

"Isn't that why you love both of us "

"Go away Kohli"

"Love you too Sharma"

Shrey participated in Ranji trophy semis in day two. But luck was not his side as he was dismissed for just three runs. He was frustrated. How ever he found his pace and was able to smashed 95 with first class fifty on the forth day.