1.im sorry who?!

Persephone's POV:

"good morning Miss Persephone" is the first thing i hear when i wake up my curtains being drawn at the same time letting the bright sunshine flood my room.

"hmphhhhh" i sigh diving deeper into my pillows and duvet unwilling to get up and start the day. My handmaiden, Lolita, sits on the edge of my bed brushing away my curls from my face gently, "cmon miss you need to get up". she softly says.

I open my eyes looking at her, "you know you don't need to call me miss" i say stretching my muscles sighing in the proces my eyes trying to adjust to the light flowing in my room through the window.

" i know i just prefer it, i'll be downstairs if you need me" Lolita softly replies smiling at me before going to resume her day.

I untangle myself for the covers and slide my feet into my cozy shark slippers that Pietro got me last year and make my way to the bathroom that's connected to my room, turning on the shower to the hottest setting cause that's the only way to have a shower. I strip of my clothes putting them into the hamper and stand under the shower.

The scalding water leaving my skin an angry red but it was relaxing my muscles, i wash myself with my rose shampoo and conditioner and then lather my body in rose body wash and step out the shower wrapping a towel around my body and one around my head. I turn the tap on and brush my teeth before letting my hair down and changing into my robe and let me tell you i feel like a princess in it. well i mean i am a queen but that's besides the point.

the silk feels soft on my skin and the pink compliments my undertones

the silk feels soft on my skin and the pink compliments my undertones. sigh now i need to decide if i should leave my hair natural or straighten it... i'll leave it natural for today, i add in some curl cream and gel before leaving the bathroom.

Slowly i walk in my room seeing my phone blow up from calls. i skid across the floor almost falling flat on my face responding to the call from my sister. "hi natty" i say as soon as i pick up, "hey sephy" she replies.

"can you bring us all round today cause we are really bored" she asks with a bit of a whine.

"no" i say jokingly but keeping my tone serious because i knew she would understand, "thank you sephy see u in like half an hour" she says before ending the call, i laugh setting my phone down and walking into my wardrobe.

I have nothing to do today so im not gonna wear any dress or usual pyrithian wear, im gonna be nice and comfy and have a nice relaxing day with everyone. I change into some grey jogging bottoms and a white long sleeve.

 I change into some grey jogging bottoms and a white long sleeve