Step 4

''You are crazy.''Jay stepped out of the vehicle and walk to the side were her passenger was.''I'm sorry that I don't find him attractive like you.''She slammed the door in frustration.Her friend then locked the doors as the headed to towards the mall.''What's wrong with not liking him,or at least being attracted.''She opened the big door letting cold air hit the two friends.They continued they're walk to all sneaker heads heaven,Foot Locker.''I am just concerned for you.There are all these hot guys around and you probably don't find one cute.''

She pointed out a few young men.Jordan was right,her best friend did not find any of them cute.Well,she did,but not to the point were she would want to date any of them.''I don't really think any of them are my type.''The young lady knew her friend was trying to set her up with a date,that hopefully would turn into a boyfriend,then fiance and so on and so fourth.

''What is your type then?"Jordan pestered as they finally reached they're destination.''These Kobe 10s are my type.''She walked over to the wall were the shoes that caught her eye stood on a little stand surrounded by other shoes,on other stands.''Aw the Fundamentals,you have a basic but unique taste.''A voice was heard next to her.It wasn't her her 5'2 friend,it was more like a 27 year old 6'3 light skinned man.Specifically the one she just spent an hour and a half with.''Yeah,I'm not really into wearing heels and sandals all the time like most women,but I'm not really fond of standing out with the Six Meridians.''She laughed grabbing the basketball shoe by the great Lebron James.She hasn't turned to look at the man yet,but from the corner of her eye,she knew.She knew it was him by his scent,his skin color,the way he stood taller than her.And if the student could she her the man's eyes,she would definitely know it was her teacher.

''What is so wrong with standing out?"The man questioned her last remark;Not talking about just the shoe of course,he wanted to see if the beautiful women he was now acquainted with was comfortable in her own skin.This was very important to the man when it came to his love interest.He wanted someone who was comfortable with themselves so it would be easier to get comfortable with him.''Nothing.Nothing at all.''She had finally faced him,and just as she assumed,it was indeed the one giving her and others lessons on how to cook.''I just rather stand out for my personality and actions then for my shoes that would really go with any of my clothes.''She laughed causing the man to fall in with her beauty,smile,laugh,but most importantly,her.

AN:I just thought it would be cool to end it there.But can you guys please follow my new instagram fan account @derekismyking.I'm not co owning this one with anyone so it is really important to me.But I bet no one can guess why I haven't said the main character's name.