step 3

''I know today has seemed liked a complete waste of time,''Chef Curry leads on''but,the information you learned will come in handy when somebody almost completely cuts their finger off.''He chuckles while the class is taken back at his choice of words and how he found them humorous.''But I will see you same time tomorrow and we will actually do some cooking.''The class took this as a sign of dismissal and everyone heads out with chatter just as they did back in school.''Come on slow poke,I need to get to foot locker.''Jay walks in front of me heading out of the room,we were the last to leave.I grab my bag holding the door open for jay when someone holds it for me.''Let me get this for you.''Chef Curry grabs a hold on the metal.''Thank you Chef Curry.''I smile looking into his beautiful eyes.Sure having nice eyes is a huge turn on for me and many other people,but he still didn't seem as attractive as every girl made him appear.

''What's your name?''He looked down at me.He was tall maybe 6'2 or 6'3,he didn't have to look down so much since I was 5'4 1/2.''Just call her Gary cause she is as slow as a snail!''Jay drags me out of the room and we walk to her car.

AN:So what you guys think? Why did Jordan pull her away?Why doesn't she find Chef Curry attractive?And why don't we know her name?!