Realising something.

Uzi Is in Doll's bathroom getting ready for the prom in front of the mirror. The AbsoluteSolver symbol appears on her face, but she quickly covers it. "Easy, Robo Satan. Not this mirror. " Slowly removes her hand from her face. The symbol appears again and its force shatters the glass... "Shhhh!" Uzi panicked

In the other room, muffled "Dude, no one will notice she's missing. Just do your thing, and I'll let him be. We'll see you there!" Said Lizzy "Whaat the fu-" Uzi stopped

The sound of liquid dripping causes her to turn around, beholding a sight of oil leaking out of the shower. N has already regenerated back inside the pod.

Twitches, then wakes up screaming. "Oh, no, no, NO!" Reaches for the ladder, but is indecisive as to whether he should take the outfit provided by V or not. " No! No time!"

Scrambles up the latter, but quickly appears again with a new decision in mind "Dapper N."

N put his tuxedo suit. And then leave the Pod but when he was going to flies toward the Colony he heard a voice "What are you doing N?, And why you look awesome?" Ask Navia walked out from the shadow.

"V managed to escape me by killing me for a while I need to catch her!" N shouted and said a thing after "Thank you about that compliment" said N as he flies away from there. Navia looked over at him as he remember his memories back.

'I need to save my friends!' Navia Thought that and ran inside the Pod grabbing his Glasses, Put his White Tuxedo from his suitcase and ran toward the Colony.
'There is no time left K, I need to save them' Navia thought.

Back At D'Colony.

Uzi Panting as she discovers the destroyed remains of numerous Worker Drones as well as shattered mirrors in Doll's bathroom. She hears footsteps from outside the door and frantically searches for a place to hide.

Not so long after Doll enters the bathroom only to find that Uzi escaped by climbing over a stack of mirrors.

"Как они по-русски любят говорить... 'Ой, я должна была предположить, что кто-то сможет убежать через вентиляцию, используя выброшенные зеркала как ступеньки.' (As they say in Russian... 'Whoops, I should've predicted that someone could escape out of a ventilation shaft using a discarded mirror as stairs.') She said like dumbfounded.

Uzi is Outside in the blizzard, running, is quickly stopped by N as he lands "N?!" She shouted can't believe it.

"Uzi?". " Why are-"
"You look-" "How did-"

"I, uh-" "I... think something bad-"
They said that right at the same time.

"I could help. But you probably don't want me..."
" N-no! I could use the... help... of you... being there?
...with me?"

"Dapper buddies!" Said N while hugging her and Uzi just elbowed him.

We are now taken to the prom night. A worker attempts to pull off a funky little dance, but is judged by his partner. Thad does a one-armed push-up/hand stand and gestures towards Riley on the other side of the room. Riley isn't having it. Khan waits nervously as he glances around the party, and then at the clock. The stage lights flip on and Lizzy comes on the platform.

"Okay, listen up, nerds. We're doing this a little early, but since the entire prom court mysteriously disappeared, your queen by forfeit is, uh, this!" Said Lizzy and V lands on the stage, causing a stir in the crowd. "Oh, we're gonna die!" While V Just Laughs maniacally

"Easy, judgey bots, V is my friend." Said Lizzy while A large screen is lowered and proceeds to show a montage of selfies with V and Lizzy hanging out in various scenes. "She's done with the murder or whatever. We've been hanging!"