Trying to be their Number One

BOOTING UP//
EXPOSITION //

Navia P.O.V
I Wake up from my sleep mode and sit on the bed. 'this day is my first day of school so I need being qui-'
I looked at the clock it's already Quarter past Seven and school started at eight o clock.

"Owh Shit I Late" I ran to the bathroom after finish take a short shower I look at the clock and it's Half Past Seven I made myself more Quick wear my black shirt and black jeans.

"Quick!" I shouted to myself as I find myself forget where I put my damm Shoes 'Really this time?' I thought to myself and accidentally found it below my bed my converse black.

After put it on I Quickly Run out of the room but came back a minutes later "Can't Forgot you" I take my Gold Glasses From my table and close my damm door and running toward the school.

After a Short run I reach my school and I'm going inside I look at the classroom clock it's nine o'clock 'i made it on time!' I thought then I made myself toward my new teacher I guess.

"Are you Mr. Liam sir?" I asked toward a Male worker drone that look me in disinterested look "Yes why?" He asked in depression tone "No I just wanted to say I'm new here" I said to him

"Oh, Okay then I will introduce you to my student come in" He says I see his smile for my first time and made me feel more relax

'Finally a new student so it means that were going to have a quick test' Mr Liam thought to himself and Navia or me walked in and made all of student turn their attention to Navia and make him more nervous.

"Alright we got a new student here sorry your name?" He ask Me and I quickly said or I mean introduce "I'm Navia and I'm very new here so maybe we could be friends maybe" I said in very nervous tone 'Nah Dude I'm to nervous'

Without any sign, a girl in the middle stand up from her seat and said. "Guys we got a new freak need!" After she said that she back sit down to her seat and made the whole class laugh because of her response.

Navia really don't like that kind of response and make him feel a little bit angry. And if you get a bad response you will response back right?

'She messed up with wrong dude' I thought to myself and made a grin on my face and then i replying her response "What did you say?, Nerds?!" Then I laugh a little bit before continuing "At least Nerds is better than a Bitch who only can talk like you"

And just like what you expect the class really silent after hearing his reply, "Owh yes sir, Where could possibly sit?" I ask him.

"In front of the girl on the left corner" He said it with a I don't care tone The whole time he's just listening and not replying any of their indignity.

"Thanks Sir" Navia said and he's walking like he doesn't know anything, Walking really cold and without any smile on his face.

Navia P.O.V
As I went to my seat I Spot that the girl behind me is the last night girl? "Nah dude you're class is here?" I ask her and she just look at me with disinterest face
Then I sat down on my seat.

"Okay we're going to continue our presentation, Navia I know you're not know anything so watch the presentation!" he said with serious tone. And I just nod I watch their presentation about buying watermelon and it reach the final person it was Uzi Doorman the girl that sit behind me.

And I know that her presentation quite off. Really off topic. "Damm that off topic is wild" I whisper it myself and I continue listening her presentation.

"We are Worker Drones. Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent company, JCJenson IN SPAAAAACCCEE!!!! Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex. But it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything, mostly because they handled that just fine all by themselves."