Stage 4

Scarlett's POV

It's been a week since that night at the club. I left because I didn't want to cause a scene, I can't let my anger get the best of me. I haven't been that mad for so long. I'm sitting in my car waiting for Eloise to come out the store. It's just a small little store and it's taking her forever to come out. Sitting there my mind went into it's own like world. Before trying to remember a name, then it hits me.

Asher...

I'm not even sure he was an omega, he's too tall. Something hits me again, he's a honeybee. (meaning he works at the Hot Honey Spot.) I get him out my mind as Eloise finally comes out. She's holding three bags of junk, she gets into the front seat smiling at me. I frown at her seeing all the shit she got.

"You said you were getting one thing." I said driving off.

"I know I did, but there was so much in there!"

I frown even more.

"Ok ok, but hey they had your favorite candy." She then pulls a Snicker out a bag. I snatched it from her and started eating it. "Say thank you."

"Thank you."

***

I walk into the living room looking for Mike. Instead I see him and Eloise on the couch together cuddling. They don't notice me yet so I say something.

"You two would make a cute couple."

"Shh... Eloise is sleeping." He whispered as he holds her by the waist.

I roll my eyes and sit on the other couch. I look at the tv, the news was on. They're talking about that fire I started a while ago. "Have you found out anything about where Raymond is?"

Mike shakes his head. "The only thing I know he has a lapdog doing it for him."

"Of course he does, son of a bitch always runs and hide."

"Old Sadie is dead..."

My eyes widened by what he said. Old Sadie was an old woman whose husband owned me money. When he died she said she'll pay off the debt. I was patient with her, so she would have less stress to worry about. "How did she die?"

Mike shrugged a little trying not to wake up Eloise. "They said she died from old age, but she was only 61 that's not old. I ordered them to do an autopsy on her just in case."

"I swear I'm going to tear Raymond limb by limb and make sure he dies slowly."

At this point, it seems only the people who owe or have to pay me money are going to die. I'm no psychic to know when and where it's going to happen.

***

The sun just started to set as I make my way into Hot Honey Spot. As soon as I walk in all I see are many Omegas and betas. All talking and flirting with alphas, the sight is disgusting to me.

I made my way to the front desk. The lady who sits behind there gives me a smile. "How can I help you today?" She asked me.

"I'm looking for Asher."

————————————————————————

I'll be looking for a Monster energy drink. I'm sorry it's a short one. 😔