Season 3 Episode 8. Countdown

There was one hour left until dawn.

Kimi, Kimiko, and Muichiro had emerged from the Infinity Castle onto the surface in a different location than everyone else. They were rushing to find Muzan, and they eventually found him.

He appeared to have defeated the hashira and demon slayers that were there previously.

Without hesitation, Kimi, Kimiko, and Muichiro engaged in battle with him.

...

Muichiro's red blade inflicted wounds on Muzan that slowed his regeneration.

Kimi and Kimiko were able to keep up with Muzan's speed and perform coordinated Ice Breathing attacks to deal maximum damage.

It felt as if Kimi, Kimiko, and Muichiro were equal to him in strength.

"Why am I unable to finish them off? This fight should be getting easier, so why is it getting harder?" Muzan thought. "Tamayo must have done this."

Muzan read the memory in Tamayo's remaining cells. As Muzan thought, Tamayo's drug had contained a poison that made demons human again, but it also contained something else that Muzan had not been aware of. It contained an aging poison. It was an aging poison that would make Muzan age 50 years every minute.

"I'm aging! My body has been diverting strength to fight the aging, and so that's why I'm struggling against these two hashira!" Muzan thought. "It's been four hours since I was given the drug... no, it's been almost five. Subtracting the time it took for it to start working, it's been active for over three hours, meaning... I've aged 9000 years! I should have noticed sooner when the color didn't return to my hair."

"Mist Breathing, first form," Muichiro breathed deeply. "Low clouds, distant haze!"

"Ice Breathing, first form," Kimi breathed deeply. "Crescent moon frost!"

"Ice Breathing, second form," Kimiko breathed deeply. "Snowstrike!"

Kimi, Kimiko and Muichiro attacked Muzan at the same time. Kimi sliced off his left arm while Muichiro sliced off his right arm and Kimiko struck him in the stomach. His right arm took longer to regenerate as Muichiro was using a red blade.

"Mist Breathing, second form," Muichiro breathed deeply. "Eight layered mist!"

"Ice Breathing, second form," Kimi breathed deeply. "Snowstrike!"

"Ice Breathing, first form," Kimiko breathed deeply. "Crescent moon frost!"

Kimi charged forward and struck Muzan with incredible speed, while Kimiko sliced off his left arm and Muichiro slashed his right arm eight times in a row.

Kimi noticed another attack coming at him, but managed to dodge, as he had gotten used to Muzan's speed. Kimiko had also gotten used to Muzan's speed and was able to dodge his attacks while also performing attacks of his own.

"Mist Breathing, third form," Muichiro breathed deeply. "Scattering mist splash!"

"Ice Breathing, third form," Kimi breathed deeply. "Ice of the night!"

"Ice Breathing, fourth form," Kimiko breathed deeply. "Flurry of strikes!"

Muzan suddenly felt himself slowing down at a faster rate.

"What's going on?" Muzan thought. "I'm slowing down even faster?"

Muzan was barely able to dodge Kimiko and Muichiro's attacks this time.