Season 1 Episode 4. The fifth demon

As Tanjiro was slowly regaining his consciousness, he heard Nezuko's voice.

"Big brother! Wake up!"

Tanjiro felt like someone was carrying him.

"You have to wake up!"

Tanjiro regained consciousness. Nezuko was carrying him, and they were being chased by Karaku, Sekido, and Urogi.

"Right!" Tanjiro thought. "That demon with the fan attacked us and we passed out! Nezuko must have regained consciousness before I did!"

"Hey! Quit delaying, Karaku!" Sekido barked. "Blow this building up!"

"Yeah, yeah, I was going to already," Karaku said.

Karaku waved the fan at what remained of the building and the building exploded outward. Tanjiro and Nezuko were also blown away and landed on the ground in the building's debris.

Tanjiro could smell something peculiar.

"I smell a fifth demon," Tanjiro said to himself. "Is there a fifth demon somewhere nearby? Could that be the weak spot? If I find that demon and decapitate it-"

"Don't get cocky! I'M the one who's going to kill the upper rank demon!" Genya said to Tanjiro. "It wasn't your strength that beat upper rank 6! That's why you haven't become a hashira!"

"That's right," Tanjiro said.

"I'M the one who's going to be a hashira!" Genya yelled.

"I get it!" Tanjiro said. "I'll support you with my full strength!"

"Yes! I will do that as well!" Nezuko said. "We can all fight together!"

"I'll go look for the fifth demon, you guys buy me some time!" Tanjiro said. "I'll tell you as soon as I've found it, Genya!"

Tanjiro hurried into the forest to follow the scent of the fifth demon while Genya and Nezuko fought the four emotion demons.

Tanjiro focused, and was able to track down the scent of the fifth demon.

"There! There it is! I found it!" Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro turned to tell Genya what he had found.

"Genya! The fifth demon's northeast of here!" Tanjiro yelled in Genya's direction. "Head there! I'll back you up!"

"And I'll keep the four emotion demons busy in the meantime!" Nezuko said. "Hurry!"

Genya hurried into the forest, in the direction Tanjiro had mentioned, to chase down the demon.

Karaku waved his fan at Tanjiro, blowing him back.

Sekido was preparing to attack with lightning. Nezuko lunged at him, but before she could strike him, Aizetsu rushed toward her at an incredibly fast speed and impaled her with his spear, pinning her against a nearby tree.

"GYAAAAH!" Nezuko cried out in pain.

Tanjiro rushed toward Karaku again. Karaku jumped into the air and waved his fan down at Tanjiro from above, slamming Tanjiro into the ground.

Karaku then turned to pursue Genya, but Tanjiro jumped up and slashed him with his sword.

"Leave Genya alone!" Tanjiro yelled. "I'm the one you're fighting!"

Tanjiro turned to call out to Genya.

"Genya! It's moving south!" Tanjiro called out. "Find it! You can do it!"