Prologue

The Story of Delia's Wish

I was never bitter. Never did I became a foolish lady in the world full of love. I was a quiet and timid girl; who does nothing but to celebrate and have fun with her peers around.

Never once in my life I've became to hate the romance. But what made me act like a fool..was unfortunately is done because of love.

Love.

Pag-ibig.

Pagmamahal.

Ang daming lenggwahe para sabihin pero iisa lang ang natatanging kahulugan.

But love is stupid. For love is weird. It makes people go intolerable and in rampage as their feelings was too shallow and not too deep to reveal in an instant. It was all made by the false actions and fake words of someone who wants to betray you at the end. Therefore, It is not real.

What did love do to me that I've became so cold and bitter anyway?

Well...

I looked outside of my big window, clearly seeing the moon above the sky. As if it's mourning my bitterness I held within. Showing sympathy by giving me light.

I looked at it with a cold eyes, not really fond of it. The moon was just simply a mere big source of light in the sky. It's dull and boring. The moon means nothing to me.

As it is one of those who witnessed my biggest downfall in the history.

The first big heartbreak I have felt from the first boy whom I have ever loved deeply.

The moon was there, and watched me cry from despair.

Along with the stars, trees, and even the sky of heaven.

It watched me there hovered from above while I'm in pain.

domrainee.