4. Dance 🎶

Next day

Rian's POV

There's definitely something is going in her mind. But let's focus on this now.

I know it's bad to sneak in anyones room like this but i know I can get something here. As per me Ziara is not in her room right now and that's the perfect time for me.

I entered her room. First attraction of her room is side drower. I open them but there was nothing I was finding charger wires useless thing.

One thing that caught my attention was pouch with a kind of threads attached.

I know this.

What? It's it the same bracelet that I had made for Zi. It can be als Zi ara.
No that can be. How the hell can I be this dumb. I want to know about her past.

I opened my phone to diall my secretary. I had already assign him to find information about Ziara but it's already 3 days past. Fuck.

On phone

Secretary hello sir

Me what hello I had assign you some work u remember or forgot?.

Secretary yeahh yeahh sir i remember. To find information about Ms Ziara

Me Good now fucking tell me.

Secretary Sir her parents had died in car accident when she was 7 year. She was studying in St Lawrence School at that time. But after her parents death she was sent to orphanage and adopted my Ms luies Kiaan sir's mom. This much information I can only get.

Me it's enough for me

Call ended.

Fuck. This means she is my Zi. Whom I had been searching for many fucking years. That's why her dark brown eyes reminds me of her.

How can I be fucking dumb. Arghh. But no worry now i will not her go this time.

The door opened Ziara came inside the room and yup she was shocked to see me here. "What the hell you are doing in my room". she said angrily.

I just smiled. And showed her pouch "What's this?". I said. She looked at the pouch and than at me.

"It's mine" she said taking that pouch.

"Really if it's your than from when you have" i said.

"When I was little" she said.

"Who gave you this don't you remember" i said.

Now she doesn't have any words. I guess she doesn't remember me. "It was given by me when we were in same school remember" i said.

She closed her eyes to remember but in no movement she was about to fall but i caught her in my arms.

I patted her cheeks called her name but no use. I laid her on her bed. And sprinkled some water on her and finally she opened her eyes.

"Are you okay" i said concerning. "Stay fucking away from me consequences wouldn't be good" she said in warning.

"I'm sorry I can't" i said. Really I can't.

"Get the fucking out of your room just one day before you were claiming to be my enemy then what has changed you" she said.

"I had changed my decision" i said in same tone.

"What the hell do you think yourself as huh" she said angrily. She looks cute in anger.

" Tumhara hone wala pati" i said.

( Your future husband)

She looked at me with full of anger. She stand up and said "Fine if you want to stay here then stay. I'm going " by saying this she left.