1. Nightmare

" Hey wait for me" i stopped as i heard her sweet voice from back i turned my head to see her. My only best friend. " Cannot you hear me" she said while taking deep breaths "calm down first drink water" she took out her bottle " I'm sorry I didn't heard you" smile formed on her lips. The smile for which I would die for.

With full of excitement I said " i have a gift for you " while walking towards classroom I took out a box and gave her for a second she looked at me and the box she took the book and opened it there was a bracelet which I made for her it almost took hour but it was worth it. "It's too beautiful i liked it" "Children come in class it's getting late" says miss Nancy .

We walked in to the class. I'm in 3rd while Zi is in 1st class. But we usually meet at the play time.

First lecture was of maths i personally hate maths but I was happy as next lecture was of play time so it was fine. Finally after of hectic 45 min bell rang no sooner did the bell rang and children started running towards the ground. 

Our class was divided into two teams A and B as they wants to play ice and water. While our team is going to play hide and seek there were 6 boys and 4 girls in our team including Zi. Unfortunately I have to find other player while they are gonna hide I hate this part but nevermind. "Ohh no now you will loss because u can't find me" say's zi in full confidence. "Let's see who wins and loss" i said. Other boy says" ohkay okay Start the game" i turned my head back and closed my eyes with my palm. And started counting.

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "

" 4 "

" 5 "

" 6 "

" 7 "

" 8 "

" 9 "

" 10 "

" Ready"

"I'm coming" and at that movement mu eyes got on boy who was hiding behind the tree "i caught you" I said "ohhno" " you stay here I have to find others" while saying that I left to find other. I almost found every one except Zi. " Ohkay children time up get back to the class" miss announce. Everyone were going towards class but Zi is still not here " miss Zi is not here" "She had left her parents had come to pick her as they have to going out " miss said. " Okay " .

But after that day i didn't saw her again that movement was heart breaking when miss said that her car got into accident and she is no more. I don't believe it i know she is alive. I know I will find her. But her words played  "again you can't find me Ri". No i will no matters what.

" TICK!! TICK TICK!! TICK TICK! TICK!!"
My eyes got opened I saw my surrounding and I was in my room. It was a dream again. But i will find her. I got up from bed to get read for office. I wore my expensive black suit nd Rolex and set my hairs.

I walked towards the main door wearing my sunglasses and saw my black mate colour Supra

I walked towards the main door wearing my sunglasses and saw my black mate colour Supra. Black my favourite colour just as my life.

I took the driving seat started engine.

I got out of the car and gave the keys to driver and went inside my company RAJVANSH INDUSTRY. as I get in the office every employee stopped at there place to greet me. I just gave them a nod and went towards the lift and clicked on 20th floor. Lift stops my secretary Ryan greets me morning and hands me my coffee while saying today's schedule I took my chair.

Kris one of my best employee enters the cabin in hurry " Sir look at this" he said while handling me tablet " News - ohno OBEROI ENTERPRISES has takenover Rajvansh Industries and took the no. 1 position who is CEO of company and they had attend success very early. Who's company is?? Who is the CEO that they overtook 1st position that no one dared to do" i stopped the news.

" Who the hell is this now. Rayn I want each information about this company"

"ohkay sir" "and yes call for a meeting now" at this rayn phone rings " sir it's Mr Ramold our imp client" " pick it up put in speaker " rayn said " Good morning sir" " Morning I want to inform you that we want to cancel our deal" i signal to continue.

"why sir" "actually now I want to invest in Oberoi company now there better profit" rayn says " but now you can't cancel the deal" "I can" with that he cut the call. "Sir" " Leave that bastard and focus on current" with that I took my coffee sip.

It's almost 9pm and I'm going towards Remond Bar as Mr Lim has thrown a party he insisted that why I'm going or else.

As i entered the club alcohol cigarette smell fills my nostrils. I saw Mr Lim coming i my direction " Welcome Mr Rian please come this way and enjoy the party" with that he left i told waiter for a strong drink. High music is being played in background and people are dancing crazy. Waiter gave me my drink I took in oneshot.

I make my mind to leave I was walking towards exit there was a girl in front of me and she was about to fall when i held her.

Her hair blocking her face i removed hairs from her face. She had wore a mask. I don't know but i was lost in her eyes as if I knew them before. "Leave me" she said with that I leaved her from my hold she just walked towards exit and left.

__________________________________________
                           (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)
This may be boring at first but trust me you are gonna love it.❤️‍🔥

Do tell me in comments how was the chapter??? Please tell me how was the chapter and please ignore my grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote. 🥹

Word Count ~ 1025 words