New beginnings (End.)

Naruto had a reccuring nightmare, one where he was immediately treated like trash again. His head hurts, body in heat. He felt pain. The image of Nagato appearing in his head, his 'evil' self's voice. His own mental scolding for almost losing it during the fight against the Pains.

.... His eyes opened slowly as he heard A familiar voice, no...Voices.

" Shhh, You'll wake him up." Said Sakura as she nudged on Lee's arm a bit after Lee had yelled out something about admiration.

" But-" Lee said and the smiled as he thumbs up Sakura. Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, the whole 'gang' was there. Flowers, fruits. Some had ate and even slept nearby just because of worry and also admiring Naruto's efforts and hoping well for his recovery.

As Naruto sat up, everyone gasped softly and he looked at them. " W-What are you guys...doing here?" Naruto asked as he looked at the blankets...

The food and snacks...

The flowers....

The books, even some training gear.

- Were they all waiting for me...?- He thought to himself as tears welled up. Suddenly everyone would smile, walk over hug and speak to Naruto of all that's happened since he passed out.

The thoughts of pain, his evil self, the self pity, the worthless scolding, ...soon faded as Naruto felt the presence of his friends, and people who cared. It gave him a reason.

A reason to live. No, to keep living. It felt like the old times. And that healed Naruto, even if a little. It was ...good.

(The end

(The end.)