Yin

"I would be happy if you updated me from time to time about how far you have come with your project work. Don't worry, I've already told you that you have until the end of the semester, but I'm always available for questions." Professor Ayutthaya smiled confidently at his students. "Pansa, Pattranite, is there anything important to talk about or is the time you spend together during the breaks not enough?" The two addressed each whispered a startled, "No sir, nothing more important than your classes," and then fell silent to listen to what the professor had to say.

"What do you think, should we maybe approach the professor? I mean, after all, he studied in that field, didn't he?" First whispered to Khaotung.

"Great idea and what do we say? Professor, we both have nightmares and feel it's related to the last king of the Rattanakitpaisan Dynasty."

"Well, actually I just wanted to ask him for more documents. Maybe he can get to things we can't get to."

"That's not a bad idea Kanaphan," Khaotung rubbed his temples. He looked tired, and drained, as if he hadn't gotten much sleep.

"Can you please start calling me First? Aren't we close enough by now?" Khao gazed at his project partner and then nodded.

"Okay, First." A soft smile formed on Kanaphan's lips. "By the way. Is there anything new from the nightmare front?" First inquired cautiously.

"It's getting more and more violent, meanwhile the dream is changing. It starts earlier before I'm led to my death in the stands. I'm hiding something, I think it's a diary or a book, I don't know. It all makes me feel like I'm going crazy." First, put a hand on Khaotung's shoulder.

"If you're going crazy, then I am too because my dream tonight honestly just confused me more." First told Khaotung everything he could remember.

"But what are you supposed to realize? Do you think the voice was just trying to wake you up or is there more to it?"

"I don't know Khao, I don't know." First and Khaotung spent the rest of the hour in their world, both of their minds set on the nightmares.

"Professor, could we talk to you for a minute?" Professor Ayutthaya looked up from his desk and smiled kindly at his students.

"But of course, what is it about?"

"About our project, we came across something and would like to do more research on it," First explained.

"Of course how can I help?"

"Do you have any information that is not readily available? I mean are there letters of the last royal family, documents that you can only see in research?" Khaotung now turned to the professor. "Maybe diaries?" Professor Ayutthaya thought for a moment and then rummaged in his briefcase.

"Here's an address. If you ask nicely, she might tell you something." The professor handed Khaotung the piece of paper. "Her name is Yin Adulyadej and she likes chocolates," he added with a wink.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"And you want to visit this woman today?" Force tilted his head. "Are you sure this will get you anywhere?"

"Professor Ayutthaya seemed convinced, it's worth a try."

"Then you should try it, it won't do any harm." Book, who was sitting next to Force on the bench, nodded confidently to the two.

"Hi guys, did I miss something?" Sea had now joined them as well and the others brought him up to speed.

"You have someone who can give you more information? What are you waiting for then?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You're sure we didn't buy too much?" Khaotung asked as they stood together in front of a small, old cottage outside of town.

"How did you figure?" First grinned at Khaotung, they both had their arms full of chocolates as First had thought that they should have a pack of each kind if they wanted to convince the lady.

"I don't know, maybe because we don't have a free arm anymore?"

"You can never have too many chocolates." With a grin on his lips, First, with the help of his elbow, rang the doorbell. "And believe me this will be convincing." A short time later, the door opened and the head of an old woman appeared in the now-emerging crack of the door.

"Yin Adulyadej ?" Khaotung inquired.

"That's me, who wants to know?"

"Khaotung Thanawat Rattanakitpaisan and First Kanaphan Puitrakul, our professor gave us your address." Khaotung put on his friendliest smile. "We'd like to ask you a few questions about the Rattanakitpaisan Dynasty."

"I was wondering when you would finally show up here." The old lady's face lit up as she opened her door. "Come in, Thanawat and Kanaphan."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───