𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It has been a few years since the disappearance of Carina Narcissa Malfoy, the missing youngest heriess, daughter, niece, sister and cousin

But Regulus secretly summoned Calypso for her protection and since she was a Calypso descendant she decided to take her back in time and Regulus made it look like she was kidnapped.

But at the current time period the students and Staff at Hogwarts we're eating dinner in the great hall during the fifth year. It was quite loud in the room as it usually is with chatter and eating going on all at the same time.

The golden trio walked into the great hall since they've barely been at Hogwarts it's the beginning of another new school year for all the students. The golden trio sat down at their usual seats at the Gryffindor table.

Ron instantly started stuffing his face with food just like always, while Hermione started arguing with Ron as always about his disgusting eating habits that will obviously never go away no matter how much she argues with him.

While Harry took no part in the argument because in his eyes getting involved with the argument just wasn't worth it for multiple reasons.

Harry was eating while looking at the latest newspaper news which as always is saying lies about him because the writer has nothing better to do with their life than to bad mouth a teenager of all people.

All of a sudden there was a very bright flash like a flashlight from a picture being taken with a camera as the great hall doors were literally slammed up with a big bang, making lots of people jump or scream in fright and in some cases some people fell out of their seats and onto the hard floor.

After the light disappeared a group of adults stood in the middle of the hall. The Malfoy's, the Potter's, the Weasley family, the Granger parents, Tonks, Amelia Bones and a few other families in tow with the group.

"Mom? Dad?" A lot of the students asked very confused while walking towards their parents to hug them tightly.

"Forgot them. What is going on?" Daphne asked pointy with her arms crossed.

"Exactly, why did they just appear here out of the blue." Blaise adds on to her sentence.

Before anymore answers or questions could be thrown around.

A light suddenly appears in the middle of the room and when it died down a piece of paper a letter floated down to one of the tables including a total of five movies dropped with a bang onto the table.

Dear Hogwarts staff, students and guest families,

The missing Malfoy daughter is still alive safe and sound,  I can't figure out where she is since it seems she has a shield blocking her.

She has the time of her life and adventures wherever she is, it's too late to change anything especially since all these events all took place already.

I have sent in movies about her life, she, her friends and family will join you guys after a certain amount of movies.

~ lady Hogwarts

The Malfoy family all looked at each other sharing looks with each other. While the great hall people started demanding answers and explanations.

"She's actually alive. I can't believe it." Narissa whispered to her husband.

"Me neither I thought she was gone." Lucius whispered back to his wife.

Regulus made a certain look because he knew exactly why she disappeared but he had a good reason for doing what he did and he doesn't regret it.

"I was close to Carina when she was here and yes I do miss her, I'm on board with watching the movies about her life." Carius nods his head.

A few people started asking questions at the same exact time,"What is the meaning of this? What exactly does all this mean? How is she still alive? Why would Carina be involved with something like this?"

A few of the teachers decided to add some comfortable seating, some sofas, comfortable chairs and added pillows for the fine touch. All the students, staff and guests all sat down in the new seating. A TV with a DVD player appeared
and the show was on the road.