PLEASE ALLAH, HONER ISLAM THOUGH THEM (BTS)

Days passed and finally....
It's Ramadan.
She was excited and well prepared to fast and pray and do all the good deeds, and she also tried hard to get rid of all the sins , so she stopped listening to songs, watching BTS and kdramas as well.
First Day fifteen minutes before Iftaar she prepared everything then went to her room, it was time to pray and talk to Allah and ask him for everything she wants,
Oh Allah are you listening? I know you are. I have a lot on my mind please help me, you know na I can't tell anybody about my problems, you are the only one who knows me understands me, ya Allah please grant them hidayah, she said and stopped for a while, tears started to fall off her eyes,
Allah, honor Islam through them seven. Please Allah this was the Dua your dear prophet pboh prayed for his companion Umer rzala, Allah see this head who never bowed to anybody else expect you, these hands are just raised in front of you, these eyes of mine just cry in front of you asking you to give them Hidayah, they are in need of it ya Allah please, Allah I can't see them punished, ya Allah. Listen to me please and show them the right path, help them so they can see the darkness around them and get rid of it by following the light of Islam. Please Allah. Accept my prayers......
She raised her head as her mom called her, her eyes were all swollen up and her face was all red because of her crying badly, she washed her face so that her parents don't know, and then sat for the Iftaar.
And that's how it goes...
The whole Ramadan she spent praying for them, crying in front of Allah, though she wasn't an ARMY, isn't it funny, she says that she doesn't love them, but still she prays day and night for them, cry because she is afraid and concerned about them and specially him ( Taehyung ) .
He wasn't her bias but he had a special place in her heart, and why she thinks about him often, even she didn't knew why?? Or maybe she doesn't want to know.....
...........
Omg, it's BTS, she said excitedly seeing BTS name cups and keychains in a store, she was on a tour with her family,
She was just wandering around with her sister as she saw some BTS keychains, she asked the shopkeeper to show her some keychains, she bought one then two and more, the shopkeeper was seeing as if she was mad, but anyway he had to sell.
She came back to hotel and her happiness level was just 📈, she was feeling soooo excited as she had never done these types of things, she never had a crush on someone and she never felt crazy for any idol before, it was the first time although she herself doesn't like her own behavior and her obsession but she couldn't help...
She hid those keychains as someone should never see them cause her family was religious so she her self never had any boy's picture in her bag.
And let me tell you guys that most of those keychains just had one member and he was Kim Taehyung.
.....................
Present.
It's Saturday and she just completed her Korean drama series ( To the beautiful you ) although the drama was pretty old but it was actually good, she was used to search the cast so that she can watch more of her favorite actors and actresses, but this time it would have been better if she hadn't searched it, cause her female lead was a k-pop idol Sumi , who has died years ago, not just died but she attempted suicide and hanged her self, she was not just shocked she was broken by this news, she was so soft hearted specially when it comes to death,
'She was non Muslim, what will happen to her now, ufffff I can't even pray for her, I am not allowed to do so, how can she do that......
She was crying badly while talking to her self. Sumi's smile in the drama was going on in her mind just making her cry more, cause she always gets attached badly to characters she see in dramas.
She was just thinking about Sumi as a thought popped up in her mind leaving her scared badly, the thought was
"What if they also ended up like her "??????..........
And a tear drops off her eyes.

To be continued
Soooo this episode I wrote specially for my first follower and my first reader HasinaShah.
Thank you for encouraging me and really I am just continuing it thanks to you.
Share it with your friends and make sure to like and comment how did you find this episode.
Your writer
#Kim Hadia